Ecosystem of Aquilae

Me_llamo...

The Vast Ecosystem of Aquilae

-K9OLXlKyNMc9_FSbfecmyQiLbYrq-bEeWsxgfxYMZwnO33epo1MerX2Vo6qTY6IeAbwW7lQQuRpK4K5iVFCe0FfTJvpbQYHxNwi-mWlJHlA0L5PD85Vq3Hn_I1HNakG3q1gughZF7eyc73yp5nZWko

[Hand-Drawn image made by Eirene Vuiller, it depicts many types of flowers that exist in the County of Aquilae]

Because of my interest in these colorful flowers, I have decided to write a report on them!

I will describe all the flowers and herbs I have encountered while going out of the keep

KZ7w0DCd0bHcNjO3v91cgKWltfVPLRQeiF3rAm-UQ_sz6TRlZ1n5u6zvyE3Dy1gSCJK4H6StHXJftYZZ8OaaVWDpInGHGv_OtBj1TCu8msTKUukq8bjjwqylwDBSll3L4LcyZkP8zhmeLpDITTyXYic

[A hand-drawn image of Diddyfunkle flowers after being harvested]

It's a pink flower that resembles to a peony, gramoma says it’s used for something called “Alchemy” and I have seen the ducks in the lake eating it sometimes, even if they prefer to eat some other things

They need to be harvested with special shears called “Alchemist shears” I have seen gramoma going to harvest them, or sending other people when she is doing paperwork, so these flowers must be very special! so special they need a different tool to be harvested

Gramoma says it is bad! I think it's because it's so spicy that your eyes turn red, but like very red! and you do things you don't do when you don't eat these flowers, yes!

I was tempted to eat them once, but gramoma saw me trying and scolded me, saying they don't taste so good! and that they are spicy as well, confirming my suspicions…!

wza4fmP3BwnImg5boeS_LOo6Jka1Bk3ld-xv9YmURZQCHoGZXxxLaGYC_htJpm8iY3cGdwJmZt2KeO7kQnhgi-C3d4XFUDA9UGACmShMRhS-tpTqi6035JiRxfE4EnRO_KjeNY8zYLr1qn6HSPrjypU

[The image depicted a handful of roses]

Many colors decorate the keep of Aquilae, but none is more beautiful than the red color made by the roses planted by gramoma’s will, all around the keep, inside or outside, they fill the sight wherever you look

But don’t let its beauty fool you! they are stingy and can cut you, last time I touched one, it stinged me so hard my finger started to bleed!

Maybe the color of its petals is because of the blood it has taken from others! poor people, losing so much for others’ benefit.

They have a sweet smell, that might be the reason so many bees fly around them, and why so many people, like I, look so often to them.

UGeIajRLYz1wEtLI6pgJrINTl0bXPaNIZpJX2jWrK2lNNSXzlwcb6VG1Hi3xW8r355AiQLrxqYutYN-t2e4gt5KbCnSmCxU1eefMmEaoFIEdjDw61sDi41DfE8QCDlLR9krnM-F1riFNHQ0I2Hca4Aw

[The hand-image depicted many kinds of tulips in a pot]

Not as traitorous as the roses, the tulips are still as beautiful as them, but don't sting when you touch them! The perfect combination, that might be why gramoma asked for so many to be placed outside of the keep, so the visitors look at Aquilae and only remember one thing, how beautiful it is!

They come in different varieties of sizes and colors, but the one that is seen the most, is the blue color, maybe gramoma knows I like that color very much because of the big lake outside of the keep, for holding the duckies.

The one color of tulip that I like, but isn't much in Aquilae is the white, because it's calming, and doesnt hurt my eyes when I look at it, and it also fits with any other color!

From what I have smelt, they smell like how oranges or lemons taste, and I can smell like honey as well when I'm near them!

XKmlTIe4yZyjJGvKO4JJRRKn6PGxmuk33tExJ1swD9k0HWIZWtMFhocKNVT1w9c7DN7kLRuNeVBP_hkjcRtkERCUOZ8LOdcMO9dh0MjZkupT2QmBW1hXLMSEjG37r8gOXiwEyynEAKO4qe2wBCvCBbc

The Countess of Aquilae, Johanne Vuiller took in the report her granddaughter and heir had written! She, perhaps used spicy as an excuse too often to get her not to eat something, but if it worked, it worked.

Helane Vuiller smiled brightly, reading the report. As she was writing down her own report on her studies, she brushed down her red hair. 

Ayla Vuiller examines the report, sheepishly shuffling some herbs around her house so they were away from the reach of young children.

"Excellent post detailing the ecosystem of the Comital land of Vuiller. I must visit soon to see if any diddyfunkle can be harvested." remarked the Prince of Monterosa