ESTABLISHMENT OF THE PHYSICIANS OF SAINT JOHANN

Deets

14y6s-DNK5zBisvK62EZFYKcd0waOeTKEzZGO73gbmwfUfrfd_vJs0mL_2iV9qjjNdDWjw9C3kd95ou2IqWQAtFZu-CEoSdDXMF5RmVMBww4VDRjvkuhBwWQtINXrjU5v4EE2S1cuHjudbK9ieY2kB8

ERRICHTUNG DER ÄRZTE DES HEILIGE JOHANN

ESTABLISHMENT OF THE PHYSICIANS OF SAINT JOHANN

Issued by Karl von Theonus, Kanzler of Minitz

in the year of our Lord 1915 

o_IToReng37ah2CUaeQ_e6mPyI1Nq9uN59WQvr8MYWRE_Y-vivx1rZRC7KlGnmoG-cJlO3oLN-2cGnnAsLih8VzJaJ8twbi-r0Oq0aKV3nS42JUGFbANdvXRuQgOz9aerwxxxrsgGJv2cRas9i6TrZ0

Artist’s depiction of a Physician of Saint Johann tending to a wounded Tribesman.

tIWog_K7C52zfYUCRI-wAQWmFMd6ek1T7x60FGWgQou076_9VDF3Lzn26s1YiqR_dPcFnzoPRlGOrb9GIMywL42JQRoe_OePexMW_qgHLAAer9LPCwCYRASrfSJhHnXVovlXW6xSk7waHjTXkDYPiB8

Arms of the Physicians of Saint Johann, granted by Lord of Arms, Ludrik Katzak.

SÖHNE UND TÖCHTER VON MINITZ,

With the increase in the volume of injuries sustained by the brave men and women of the Warband, the Kanzler in the name of the Herzog has seen fit to organize those with medical aptitude within the Duchy into one institution, The Physicians of Saint Johann. 

Duties, Responsibilities, and Recruitment

The Physicians of Saint Johann will be responsible for training new medical students within Minitz, the stocking and procurement of alchemical brews, as well as the maintenance of Manfred’s Clinic. Additionally, they will be entrusted with expanding the newly created Medical Library of Manfred’s Klinik, which is free for all Tribesmen and visitors to peruse at their leisure.

The physicians may opt to wear the symbol of a cross upon an armband should they wish to visibly display their role within the Theoderic’s Warband, which they are a part of. From within their ranks they shall choose a Chefarzt (c. Head Physician) to organize them and to speak on their behalf to the Warchief on the medical matters of Theoderic’s Warband. 

Those eligible to become a Physician must first undertake the process of training as an Aspirant until it is deemed by the Head Physician that they have sufficiently learned the basics of the medical arts. Eligibility within the Warband to become an Aspirant is limited to Reinmaren of at least eighteen years of age who have completed the Trials of the Stallion and The Ritual of Blood.

The first Head Physician shall be Eloisee Veiel von Minitz, until such a time she decides to step down from said position. Underneath her shall be the Medics and Aspirants, who are still honing their skills in the medical profession.

Structure of the Physicians

Chefarzt, Chefärztin

Head Physician

The Head Physician is tasked with overseeing the other physicians of Minitz and the clinic as a whole. They will ensure that each Physician is performing their duties to the best of their abilities, as well as overseeing the procurement and stockpiling of medical equipment and supplies. Additionally, the Head Physician is to oversee the training of Aspirants by the Physicians under them. They will report within the Warband to the Warchief and the Herzog/Herzogin of Minitz on matters of me

Arzt, Ärztin

Physician

Physicians are responsible for the day to day activities of medical work within the Duchy of Minitz. Most commonly this takes the form of tending to any injured within the Duchy, be it defending from raiders, darkspawn and anything else that may cause harm to good Reinmaren. Additionally, they are expected to teach any Aspirants below them the tricks of the trade, such as how to clean and suture a wound. 

Praktikant

Aspirant

Aspirants are those who are honing their medical knowledge under the tutelage of a Physician within the Warband. Most commonly the ranks of the Aspirants are filled with young men and women who have found a calling in tending to the health of their fellow Reinmaren. They may be entrusted to do basic activities under the watchful eye of their mentor during their education.

GOTT MITT UNS,

His Grace, Brandt Wilheim Barclay Herzog von Minitz KRE, GMSTSR 

Duke of Minitz, Count of Neu Brandthof, Viscount of Tucay, Baron of Boriënwald and Brandthof, Lord of Durres, Grand Peer of Aaun, Protector of the Aaunic Heartlands, Chieftain of the Minitz Reinmaren

dRsaqogORTcIak1oWdquuOkyRImmoDP2lZy9i_6pnxUL_-ptuanJqFw97cH3U9tWPfRQCT_Spmhvjak6fuaKvQeugDjkMau2RSU3HCQKE8L-sq-T7KSWOtaQCe6oPNJ9RxMxZwv2b5jHhmke4OUhEQ

His Valor, Karl von Theonus, RSTSR

Chieftain of the Theonus Tribe, Lord of Einmont Patriarch of Theonus, Kanzler of Minitz

U-cT8uJS8rS2kEbzKT6PHIZ8fZbP7pSPBzp9IbpgE2ZFLglrReN3s3csAo7twBSthdyNPKj_AHDCwDnM_ME0gYRLTU5KOcZaVlZuO2g9Rbf57_MI_Pa7pKDEDGo3fI6gf-g2baMywaSWDdGkK64nyEY

His Strength, Robert Stroheim, RKSTSR

Chieftain of the Stroheim Tribe, Warchief of Theoderic’s Warband 

fwV31twmICBE83Q5xb6IAa356wkHrNXbeqlRjDJa-ij4BQ30Wh2tdCf5GfKllnf-z1jTZIE4KdJ02pte3ZaydwZqDh09SST359LwFtVnRdl8hQMcriEX-dyF3UITD3VKalkOjOt2ZB8zlEgwucgKNAo

Her Excellency, Eloisee Veiel von Minitz 

Herald of Minitz, Head Physician of The Physicians of Saint Johann

su8hTLuR2wt4g46CuGhokPaz-vQiHt-epE3EJ6chj5LHdz7XcmcEC8l-Fe_uYH5wjZR0y7I6t-vwkdwIttmqos6Xk65xheK6ScjtkjQVomkmKyjKz_9gE_0uCCUSQjiP7oBLGhxuo4kJMW9qKHaKn40

Edited by Deets

Robert reads and smiles, "I love Minitz."

Eloisee reads and smiles, "Ich love Minitz."

Edited by Aimy_lol

Adelaide can't read but smiles, "Ich louve Minitz."

Yvian lofts a hefty brow, then grins "I love Minitz!

ludolf reads and smiles "I love minitz"