Nature of Aquilae, vol. 1

Roza

NATURE OF AQUILAE

A study

9ae16d1a7272367647218424b42af9c3-arrowheads-decorative-divider.png

Q7PVYZfMvQuqs9aQFQsO0XUEbROtAV9m6nileAIrt8rOwgBWcse73BXhDFnzHuE0En1_W_M2DK1LhkKS9Q2wP7vPGl6QMDso9bGRo2CQrB2dPGDtZ1YQp9sfliqBD1pQ95TZcUvQ0rF5P2YW

Found and reported by Helane Vuiller.

image.png.dff6bdff1208cbfa92b5db4adf98dab9.png 

I, Helane, have always been interested in flowers and herbs. From a young age I discovered them, and never lost my eyes on it. My friends will receive flowers from me quite often. What made me interested in nature the most? Good question! That must be Diddifunkle. I have never seen anything such as Diddifunkle before. My aunt, Johanne Vuiller taught me a lot of them, just as family. So, back to the study. As one could see there are a lot of naturistic spots around Aquilae. Aquilae is the home of my family, House of Vuiller. You could say it is a gift from nature. Some are friendly for your body while others might tear your body apart, rip it out of each other.

So, as I said. . I am very interested in flowers - and herbs. Do not ever forget the herbs. My first exploration was around the age of 8. Paired with my apple juice I went out into nature. My parents thought that it was quite dangerous and sometimes it is. Especially when you run into Diddifunkle. I remember the moment that I first ran into it, it was such a strange occasion. It felt like the whole world was - floating! It’s strange since I am clearly not able to fly, duh. I am curious if the ducks in the Diddifunkle lake feel the same. Maybe my next study will be upon the lake and what the effects of the lake are. 

Well, enough for now. I hope that you will learn more of the nature around Aquilae. But do not hurt nature! You will be punished by mother nature, and that is what we do NOT want. Feel free to send a bird in my direction, if you want to know more and it is not in my studies. So send it to Aquilae or to me, Helane and then I will respond, most likely.

XrrbYIcBF3BcIt7DbM3eoP8AHQwcyMcZKNdTXY9l_GucWA8gbqFUn5-sJtunp8Eg9yu3rJvAWZbYXeDAkBT-Kptim1XhwyFn0oy-CNbrMwmaSk34WWyEAfQiwCxU8FfrEWKWDay7B_MyDL7E

I. FLOWERS

Flowers are my personal favourite, you barely can go wrong with giving people flowers. Although you must look at what occasion the right one is. I enjoyed the first volume of this study. The study will barely be over, since nature is growing. Mother nature gifted us with these presents, we must give it all of our love. Give a sweet bouquet to your wifes and husbands (lords like flowers too, although they will not agree fast on this one). 

hhjfVZawsMWdaS9-EMMEyPPNUnx06ing2JFvaEDtYny4EhJ7mmuXV7Sxj3k1_AToyLbv8EFd_nZhpA4LVXl5gIcfjfM2KqSZVwLYFBxb8sDhGW64se9QL-GTQrHCIhGaBIN8O2UyuNwwaSuY

Kiclium 

A white flower, given to the people who are loved. They are found in groups. None of them bloom by itself. All together. They could be associated like family. IF you receive them it is a special gift. Some might say if you treat it the wrong way you will be cursed, but I am unsure if that is true. I am sure that I will always treat it right! Kiclium is found just outside of Aquilae, it is not hard to find. The flower is beautiful and will attract you towards it. They bloom in bushes, easy for you to take them, but be careful! The smell is fresh, just how you would imagine nature.

The fresh nature. I would say that Kiclium is one of the most interesting flowers to study. In summer they bloom wide open and on colder days - as far as they are cold - they seem to close off. Close off to the world, how nice would that be? They can not just walk away if they have a situation that they dislike, so they close themselves off. 

ET9nQT8CaEKSpkfNaQWSobO5j3AVo2mRSfUgz6yUkOJQ-xKLrpmesflwMDsKlBkjAVcFPAB04r6hVKwnzGYAv0EFLI4Tb5WYMYmK0cWguFfdFgG2gymhI5xvdTSrwNWds0eZRRaFdYEb4eU

Blue Tulips

The Tulip of Aquila is a title within the Vuiller family only given to those who have shown their true colours, honour, and love, to House Vuiller. The colour is suiting, almost as if it looked like a blue sea. As some might know them as having the meaning ‘depressing’, it can have a calming meaning to it too. Some other meanings would be individual and uniqueness. The flowers are often made to dye clothing. 

Traditionally, members of the clan are given a medallion with a blue tulip on it, and blue tulips are placed upon the graves of the worthy who have passed.

In spring it is the season of the Tulips in general, the sun feeds them in just the right way. When there is too much sun they will be dryer, and grow less good as they should. So be careful with the sun! Feel free to give them enough water, the blue tulips seem to be enjoying water as far as they could before drowning. 

gC3pu6eo7GZeTfS7LYLKm9aB8MzLwhURu0rnkPIA50V0KpLsErvvjQxRByBGx3cj3x4_-urCRWIIoqCjPH8gaZkqlnpY1dObp1aMwd391euu11iMfEF88Rl6AgWVZdh6zlUGSIRsdY8e_Zpo

Roklie

This is a red flower, standing for power. A Roklie is independent and barely grows near any of the others from their kind. As far as shown they are not toxic to a body. The smell of an orange would come off it, but is not quite the same as an orange. They seduce someone into trying to take a - bite of it. But do not do it! How can a red flower smell like an orange? Do not ask me that question, because I have no idea. An orange is a citrus fruit, family of all of the citrusses. What I would guess is that the pollen of the orange trees flew over and mixed with the Roklie seeds, that is how it smells like oranges. 

6WeVReSZ5qBNHLzct-QIhKx1HjveiDwsxLJ4P2XVmH9cRwOrEo2w1FoangP6ndESgF8mLJ6Nk-AmP3bAbex-H5bRwQuAFV1hccWIi9GX04soE-1sPpErPelcQlz8nP5s93AAk0JZAweKAUU

Pink Peony

Love! When you receive one all the person says is love. The colour is bright and sparkly, just like some people's personality. And yet we did not even talk about the smell of these flowers. The smell is sweet, maybe a little bit too sweet. These flowers are often given in wedding bouquets. They symbolise good luck and prosperity.

I would say that these flowers are the most innocent of all around Aquilae. They are pretty and they are just pretty. No other story towards it.

In summer they are blooming open, just like some of the other flowers. When you have other colours of Peonies around, you will have a colourful garden. A garden to be proud of, because colours are never bad. Although around Aquilae only the pink ones seem to bloom. It is pretty in comparison with the Blue Tulips, which are described in this study too. 

cP8qR8GBDNLGDt79aK0pEzkQz3mMs4m94OvTg_NxAQWnD8e8xxeT_kTdo6nl_-SEycXZEQ6AwaEwibzVL3XV-Zjqd3pHi_DeTfSiOjCI6p0YgHavv-1ZW3sRMaX3ZKCAdxfkcebZkUH1My7m

Azure Bluet 

Houstonia Caerulea is the technical name of this one, I know this since the libraries are full of it. Not only are libraries full of them, but also fields. Azure means bright blue, although they sometimes look white. These flowers are more likely to be wildflowers. Not normal ones, pretty ones - if I may say so. 

Some ladies like to put Azure Bluet in their hair, like a flower crown. If a lady wears a flower crown on summer eve, they feel like dancing, they say. 

II. HERBS

Next topic and last one - right now - are the herbs that are found in and around Aquilae. 

qARBseRZ4gIgyLXctiDVeDqV65BA9jCH802ViwMm3oqwLtrBgdQQxR4hD8d7smO8_9e-AEh7Ux5UYv_DAdXwI-U99MESQ1oEvAGJEXKUYm7NaHNXcrZY2zoW4Jv7aKP-vXHI69uslcnvtVzr

Diddifunkle

This one, this is quite the strange herb. When it was first discovered different people would start getting hallucinations no one knew what to do. What is real? None could tell! Diddifunkle looks quite sweet, a normal flower some would say. But be aware, once you go Diddifunkle, you will never go back! Diddifunkle can work addicting, which would probably mean that it is not good for you. Such an innocent flower can do so much. The ducks in Diddlefunkle lake react to it too. DO NOT, and I repeat - DO NOT put Diddifunkle in something that you drink - unless you want to enjoy the experience. Some of the builders of Aquilae drank the water, and they seemed to be having quite the fun. Diddlefunkle is not known to be given to people, it is not the ideal gift. 

Over the past few years I have been observing Diddifunkle and it just looks like the exact same herb grows every year. Mostly in the summer they grow. This herb adores the sun and stuff itself open in it. It does barely need water, since it can grow anywhere. Although it seems to be enjoying around Aquilae and if I recall it right on one other spot in Balian, where? 

90BvJ0iBrspZlLjT1KvIKNOCdlwfHODTT_4o9dagza2Rs8Vs0VVQOXliJcHDV4l1blBZF4_pAss7R0WeK-_-98VxHZCATxFKsm9wgsHLzOE6l87N09URqZNbVEwTDiGL9AxCkcljHWk4OzJt

Tenyade

If you receive a Tenyade, I would run. Tenyade is known to be a gift of people that do not. . like you as much as you would hope. The colour of Tenyade is a dark green, it almost looks like some kind of moss. Tenyade stands for disliking. Disliking whatever you prefer not to have around in your life. 

Tenyade is almost dried out, it can be confused sometimes with a dry bush. It smells like rotten mint, not a pleasant smell - if I would say. The heavy sun of the south plants into the herb. I believe that all herbs are friendly, except this one. I am not scared of it - but I would also not want to be their friend. 

Mother nature brought this herb into the world for a reason. My guess is that the reason is that you do not have to tell someone that you dislike them. You can just give them Tenyade and it would be clear, easy right? 

Tenyade seems innocent, but as stated above, it is not!

XrrbYIcBF3BcIt7DbM3eoP8AHQwcyMcZKNdTXY9l_GucWA8gbqFUn5-sJtunp8Eg9yu3rJvAWZbYXeDAkBT-Kptim1XhwyFn0oy-CNbrMwmaSk34WWyEAfQiwCxU8FfrEWKWDay7B_MyDL7E

dAToGLfWKKQmgFRHXZbWaQfIj3EEcdrT360TayFvAFcaHC2BjL0oCd-EE6vp7tgx01sIyPAOL9iwGWiudvXqEBoYXeJStXphdR_DI9reIN7ek5S9wTuxXLGEUyKSQVyZyMTCvciqySFj118a

Edited by Roza

The Countess of Aquilae, Johanne Vuiller is proud of her nieces report! Having assigned the task to her and Eirene both has allowed her to see a few things about the girls, such as their knowledge, writing styles and the like. She even grins a bit, an icy one as it often is, as she reads over the Tenyade of her families lands.

"A wonderful post from my good friend Helane, I am glad to see she likes to write so much I hope to see much more!" would exclaim the Prince of Monterosa,