Ayla Vuiller's Re-introduction

__June

Dear All,

To commemorate my reunion with the Vuiller family, I’m writing a brief introduction for those who are too young to remember who I am, which is essentially all of you. (I was born in FA 1755, probably making me older than the dirt you walk on.)

My brother and I were adopted by Johan Vuiller c. FA 1760, and we were raised in Vuillermoz. Most of my spare time as a kid was admittedly spent playing practical jokes on people around me, or just generally causing mayhem. On one of these escapades, I ended up learning some Waldenian, and in the present day, I am fluent in the language. Sometime after that, I began learning medicine, which then allowed me to serve as a Combat Medic in the Scyfling War. Thankfully, I was learning how to properly wield a sword around the same time I had begun learning medicine. After this war, I had a bit of a grapple with how fragile life truly was, and took a leave of more than a few years, which brings me to roughly where I am now.

I believe that generally concludes my very brief summary of my life thus far, and would be willing to elaborate on any of it if you can find me in my travels of Almaris.

Signed,

Ayla Vuiller

The Countess of Aquilae, Johanne Vuiller looks over this introduction with a nod. Upon Aylas return, as she was thought to be long dead, as was marked within the family tree - She'd spent many hours interrogating the woman to ascertain her origins, having thought her an imposter! But when she knew things, secrets kept within the family, Ayla Vuiller had proved just who she was. It was an interesting time for the family, certainly!

The very late Patriarch Johan Vuiller looked down from the seven skies, a warm smile forming upon his visage as his adopted daughter reconnected with their kin.