TO CONDEMN THE DUKE

Spoiler

This post is based off of the IRP rumors that have been told to my persona.

TO CONDEMN THE DUKE

This letter was written indicating my personal stance and therefore this letter is not representing the stance of every single Aaunic citizen.

It is saddening to see that one of the grand vassals of our Kingdom is now trying to undermine its sovereignty and integrity. It was not too long ago that his predecessor, Adrian Leopold Sarkozic did a similar thing; where he made the title of the Dukedom hereditary and planned the succession to the Holy Orenian Throne for his son, Joseph Clement II of House Novellen.

However, what this current Duke is doing - Makes the situation of Adrian Leopold look like a theater play. Heinrik Sarkozic being as guilty of his crimes as he is, he is a simple man who has engaged with the schismatic acts of the Neo-Renatians worshiping the so-called ‘Exalted Aurelius’ and is now facing the consequences of it. This has officially created the Duke and his allies as a schismatic entity.

It is an absolute shame, that one who was supported by the Crown to restore a Duchy which was of cultural worth to the Raev, now thanks the Crown by trying to overthrow them and thereafter place himself on such. A scheme most of the older generations are familiar with. 

He who descends from Joseph the Mad himself, truly seems to have had the genetic gift of growing increasingly paranoid and thinking that doing all of this has been in the interest of his Duchy. Besides, what the so-called Duke of Adria has done goes beyond what the Novellens had done in the past and makes those situations look like a jest. 

It is to my Raev, Illatian and all the other groups of people who are loyal to His Majesty and who all live in Adria to whom I say;

You will soon be liberated.

Signed,

HRH, The Prince Emil Caius,

Duke of Balamena

Penned by,

Caius Godwin Jrent

"Hopefully they don't pick the wrong Heinrik". Said Heinrik Ratispora, who was now considering moving elsewhere or boarding up his doors and windows.

"Is that so. ."  A Nephilim spoke from the corners of the dwelling he resided in. A foul look rested upon his face that slowly faded into a smile.