HEINRIK'S FOLLY

Enlightenment

Emil Caius looks at the missive with a confused gaze. "I swear I just saw this a bit ago.."

Spoiler

hey i've seen this one before!

"The wicked and ignoble plotting of a devil..... or of a Petran" Yvian would remark

"I hate democracy," notes Stanimar down in his notebook, this line repeating the same phrase that marked 100 others before it.

The daughter of an illegitimate Sarkozic turned Petty-Count would sigh and begin preparing the guest rooms of her Manor in Karosgrad; should any of her younger siblings be sent to wait out the war under her care.

A certain Savoyard’s face darkened considerably. He flipped open his journal, their pages long worn at this point. “No realm of man, despite their supposed righteous, has resisted subjugation of evil as a result of greed. Adria stands no different. May the Duke find his forgiveness.” 

A local samurai frowns at the revelation of the news. "Disappointing. I thought something off when he did not join the banzai on dat ghost in armor...."

1 hour ago, Sarven said:

"The wicked and ignoble plotting of a devil..... or of a Petran" Yvian would remark

Wolfgang de Vilain shook his fist in the direction of Minitz!

"Duke of Adria, what a scold you are,

Even your Novellen predecessors have never stood where you are,

No matter what mask you put on those Renatians seem to have brought you this far,

And your Azdromoth will not be able to save you no matter what it is that you pray for,

Where ever you go there are swords around to kill, not to spar,

When you are dead they will see how full of cant you are." 

Caius Godwin Jrent rhymed whilst reading the crimes of the Duke.