THE FLOWING TRADE PACT

TwistedFries

THE FLOWING TRADE PACT

Issued at Year 120 of the Second Age

izkT8EAqccAOwxNQPCdICLwwhvM_yZtaetfprBD19Pd6hYc5MkFySMsqsQEblBk6Qy84QOii70ErCP2eF1B6bD0AFCdIWaPehulfHDchGbGF4XK8SgB6sU4TdM2bq--6IblhcoWXfV3Lormd2O49Egyfw_OdGn6uUN8sAh6_PXvF3gjhAs3IN7gs5R1EpaNRZusKFZzqYbgmtSAA7VmFg24_ppI6sD0RHoWK6JF3t9jgN7hRrvMzisDk1Vyg1UpMd-8tAke4G2Vnch5XJJiRaYiZ4LtYwq7NX6xBU-SaU1log

With the Serene State’s desire for more relations outside of the southern region that they inhabit comes the start of their outreach to different settlements. The High Diplomat of Lurin, August Athri’onn, sought to establish treaties and trade with the prospective settlements of humanity and so the Commonwealth of Petra was the first to be contacted. After a like-minded conversation between the High Diplomat, the Archduchess, and the Petra councilors- both parties came to agreeable terms to form the flowing trade pact for its set duration.

ARTICLE I: TRADE

I. The Most Serene State of Lurin agrees to provide a location within its walls for the Commonwealth of Petra to sell its goods.

II. The Commonwealth of Petra agrees to provide a location within its walls for The Most Serene State of Lurin to sell their goods.

III. Disagreements regarding the goods sold can be cleared up amongst the signatories. 

ARTICLE II: NON-AGGRESSION

I. The Most Serene State of Lurin agrees to a clause of non-aggression upon the Commonwealth of Petra for the duration of this pact. 

II. The Commonwealth of Petra agrees to a clause of non-aggression upon The Serene State of Lurin for the duration of this pact.

III. If an individual from either of the respective settlements violates this article then an emergency meeting between the two groups shall be held.

ARTICLE III: DURATION

I. This pact lasts 12 years, till the end of the 132nd year of the Second Age.

II. The pact may be declared null and void if either signatory violates any of the articles and if the matter cannot be resolved between the two groups. 

signed,

The Silver Lubba

August Athri’onn, High Diplomat of Lurin & Serpent Elder of Athri’onn

HER GRACE, Renilde I, By the Grace of GOD, Archduchess of the Petra, Countess of Temesch and Moere, Marchioness of the East March, Hero of the Petra

His Excellency, Sir Laurens Henri ‘the Unwavering’ Halcourt, Chanzlé of the Commonwealth of the Petra, Marquis of Clermont and Warden of the West, Lieutenant-General of the Petrine Regiment, Baron of Artois, Knight of the Sovereign Order of the Petrine Laurel, Hero of the Petra

SIR WOLFGANG DE VILAIN, Baron of Acre, Co-Owner of Little Acre Bakery

Wolfgang de Vilain read the missive with a giant smile on his face, making preparations for a new shop to be opened in town!

Anne de Vilain applauded her husband's great diplomatic skills, and for their new prosperous trade agreement with Lurin!

Flotsam looks at the missive laying out the trade agreement and non-aggression pact. “That is most welcome news.” He comments to himself.