GOD and Sarkozy

DahStalker

5zaE7u2LEhCLEaro45P4cddZU7qg43FiPhz1eKBm3Dv4boS5MxtuDA5uYghTZoqDr0eY6ontKRhNe5-jd84953etvYfCQ42gR43P7Ao6gWXv7Lk--f1MPkg7vAw8tu0C_UI5e8Zp7lfSsIlFoVF4XRk

To his Holiness, the Church and Clergy, and fellow Canonists,

I beseech you. My name is Evangelina Ulyssa Orel, daughter of Sir Franz Arthur, and I am of the Sarkozic blood. Today, grotesque and harrowing actions have been rightfully revealed. Such revelations resulted in the excommunication of a man who shares my blood and taints the name Sarkozic. It is abundantly clear that a certain Heinrik Otto Sarkozic is at the center of a kingdom’s grief and anguish and a thorn and hindrance to the Duchy of Adria. What is not clear, though his actions are not mine, is that I, too, must atone for the blood that I share. For the name Sarkozic alone will be the cause of innocent blood spilled on the stones of our forefathers.

There is a poison here, a poison that I recognize can only be removed by the Lord our GOD. From this day forward, with GOD as my witness, I take the oath and cloth. I shed myself of my former lifestyle in hopes that one day I might be able to repay the debt now endowed to the House of Sarkozic. Let this be a reminder that our titles, lands, jewels, they all mean nothing if we are without GOD. I renounce all titles, holdings, and personal effects. I commit to spend the rest of my days, so long as GOD give me air to breathe, in service of the Faith and of GOD.

GOD rescue us all,

Evangelina Ulyssa Orel

@Balthasar

Spoiler

No bad blood intended. I found a unique way to introduce a narrative for my character through recent happenings. ty

Spoiler

Nicely done! I like it. A creative way to use current events to paint a new picture for your character.