THE OTHER HEINRIK

Statherian

YwIzMlTbOJ73mAvijgVJL_yStW3bzr1Lt6YXOp5l7HizZfzHmq8zAXytUpLDAHuOpPEQ6ow-idDvRhBIEC8oxBlD3JNPY-OZXK1rSQZe1ogQN1tX-oHy38sdJ4qs9prlgt932x-w0xT2qnhoLPRYrCk

THE OTHER HEINRIK

Adria has not been my home for many years, nor was I ever familiar with the Duchy’s history or cultural values. I’ve regarded Duke Heinrik as a friend for many years now, he was the first to welcome me into Adria and the one that gave me many chances to make Velec my home. I can not however stand by and support someone accused of such heinous crimes, nor do I wish to support the coup planned by those who once sat on the Council of Orel together with me. It is therefore that I, Heinrik Ratispora formally retire from my position as Magistrate of the Duchy of Adria. I pray for a quick end to this conflict, and that the many peaceful citizens of the Duchy will not be caught in the middle of this violence soon to come.

Signed

Heinrik Ratispora

"It was just the cursed Chancellor, Heinrik - the Council does not support the Chancellors call for bloodshed nor has it been informed before his coup of the Duke's supposed actions..." the local priest sighes.