The Search for a New Censor and Magister

HIGH_FIRE

hS3HiU3zrcRcp0N6cEtP510lP7MK0NNzLhreukCY_CNdvK5n12BF2Nao4ZCDTwozGhgBUTIixl-xLzmCtJlRWJlTWV8s9lAeqtw0G0XULOwN3sFKUXc00a5kPdNDmUMPgHhedtpQekDeyMxmNzzfznY

The Search for a New Censor and Magister

7th of Godfrey’s Triumph,49 B.A.

GcpBszUbLo9zvWe6QkKf8mkXhPxksMd0A9bt7dMATbwv5CzNLOHCQ_C15FTRJOmt4IT4r4cXIpVKAhpdvQEcRtRwGy6_zR4qmF2M_Z3a_AV1Z9tbYceT7REfokOwv0kPav3qviEq0TEuO0Xd4SPP98c

A Decree from the Crown

hS3HiU3zrcRcp0N6cEtP510lP7MK0NNzLhreukCY_CNdvK5n12BF2Nao4ZCDTwozGhgBUTIixl-xLzmCtJlRWJlTWV8s9lAeqtw0G0XULOwN3sFKUXc00a5kPdNDmUMPgHhedtpQekDeyMxmNzzfznY

To the citizens of The Kingdom of Balian

Upon Kasimir Sarkozic retiring the role of Censor, it has become necessary for the Duana to look for candidates for the role.. It is to those of you who hold expertise in documenting, preparing government press and administering elections, I ask for you to apply to become the new Censor for The Kingdom.

For a while the role of the Magister has been left unfilled, as I took it upon myself to complete the job while it was in abeyance. However now we search for a new one to fulfil the spot. It is to those of you who hold expertise in the Judicial system and offer a sense of neutrality in such important decisions that I ask for you to apply to become the new Magister for The Kingdom.

0MltUmC-v0aMv0YBDatKmheyhg2U8zDK4spPwmofKv1QuVJecdHVpqIcNliI1Q60K_Uxnd1zA5bBdyjp2958Iaz4c6uY_GaOgtlGIdJUEQgfZtVo6hDS7YvikaXeVX2F3YQyXIrXzSHpMF_63bhXsuE

Requirements.

Those who may wish to apply must send a letter to the Amriatus including information of your person and experience. It is also important to note that the Censor must accommodate the following criteria,

Be at least sixteen summers old.

Have a permanent address in Balian.

Have previous work with documenting matters.

It is also important to note that the Magister must accommodate the following criteria,

Be at least sixteen summers old.

Have a permanent address in Balian.

Have previous work with legal matters.

Signed,

HIS ROYAL EXCELLENCY, Ledicort Vuiller, Amiratus of the Kingdom of Balian, Lord Seneschal of the Crown and Chief Minister of the Duana.