Margravial Letters for the Barony of Rostock, 1916

ncarr

MARGRAVIAL WRIT TO THE BARONY OF ROSTOCK

8RuJf_XsGqhW0FUkh3VZG4BWftn2h9Xv8DcPnCVFt8rlf4LRdpZ9OXaNw0WYjPV4td-EhiuXfP4KBRN9Wmin42lcduBqYkP5xsEVhuRHl_rwcLiMXYBxM0BnmyRenN8Ql2ljSluPpojHvDi8wYPazyA

Issued and confirmed by,

The Margraviate of Velen

15th of Godfrey’s Triumph, 1916

TO OUR ESTEEMED COUNTRYMEN,

Under the guidance and grace of GOD, the Margraviate of Velen rewards it’s leal citizenry for their service and devotion towards the realm. With such, by the power vested in the Margravine, she has seen fit to bestow Sebastian Teufel the Barony of Rostock as such elevating them to the rank of Baron. They are to maintain the laws of the Margraviate and Realm come to the aid of his liege when called upon. May they serve with honor and valor to further better our people and realm.

Alongside such, it pleases the Margravine to reward the Baron with the newly renamed Ravennan Peninsula, and subsequently the Castle of Guise so that he may inhabit our lands.

VELENA AETERNA EST.

SIGNED,

The Most Honourable, Philippa I of Velen

Margravine of Velen, Countess of Cantal and Revedin, Baroness of Mons Velen, Protector of the Velenic Peoples

Sebastian Teufel Would grin upon recieving the letter, going to stroll to the new Castle that he was to inhabit only to find the front door locked. "Ah, I forgot we are at war. . ."

Elizabeth sits in her room, reading through the letter, a small smile would appear on her face but only lasting a few seconds before putting down the letter, looking to the orange that was kept by her bedside “I wonder if James is alright..”

Apollonia came back from her trip to see her family to find their entire house empty and just a small note for her with this letter attached. “REALLY DIOS MIO! “ stomping another long trek to another house