To The Thief

satinkira

Spoiler

[!]

On noticeboards, walls, windowsills, doorsteps - a missive was left.

To those who would steal the tome of the Prophet from Tor-Azdroth;

You've a day to return the book. No punishment will be exacted upon you - IF you return the book.

I hope, whoever you are, that have no ill-will. Promptly give back the book, and learn the lesson - not all things of mystery are to be retrieved, examined upon. Permit this book to collect dust.

However, if you intend to keep the book despite our warning, know this; you steal from the dead. You desecrate a memorial, a place of solemn remembrance. This injustice will not go unchecked, whether it take a day, a year, or a millenia. We will punish you for this sin. I serve to protect the Descendants, but for you, thief - I will break my oath.

This is a warning. Heed it. 

Return the Book.

A certain Nephilim had tucked away the estoric book, savoring and guarding the written contents of his favored; now dreaming brother the An-Gho. 

24 minutes ago, kindEmperor said:

A certain Nephilim had tucked away the estoric book, savoring and guarding the written contents of his favored; now dreaming brother the An-Gho. 

Spoiler

bro stole the book

1 hour ago, satinkira said:
  Reveal hidden contents

[!]

You've a day to return the book. No punishment will be exacted upon you - IF you return the book.

I hope, whoever you are, that have no ill-will. Promptly give back the book, and learn the lesson - not all things of mystery are to be retrieved, examined upon. Permit this book to collect dust.

However, if you intend to keep the book despite our warning, know this; you steal from the dead. You desecrate a memorial, a place of solemn remembrance. This injustice will not go unchecked, whether it take a day, a year, or a millenia. We will punish you for this sin. I serve to protect the Descendants, but for you, thief - I will break my oath.

Return the Book.

[!] A reply would be left on one such post;

Shouldn't have trusted the Sedanite.

1 hour ago, satinkira said:
  Reveal hidden contents

[!]

Return the Book.

[!] A note was left below the missive: 

You have no one to back this claim of 'we'. I will find you. You will die screaming. I will avenge them. The book will remain lost to you forever.

To any of the signs posted around the Urguani-  Well more like the entire area of east, several poorly drawn scribbles were made in repeated fashion with. . .  'Red Ink'

"Were is yuor house
Were is yuor house
Were is yuor house
Were is yuor house
Were is yuor house
Were is yuor house

Were is yuor house
Were is yuor house
Were is yuor house
Were is yuor house
Were is yuor house
Were is yuor house