About the keep of Aquilae

Me_llamo...

The Beautiful Keep of

Aquilae

qjNah99J47vUqv1xJ-DF28uqstqCcAmREZS5dTArYHW6p8rLHriRloI4-8YvqsT4GwVHXzNU75H4fvfdDdMwi_UuF-YZmApgLzxE683MTeTFkHDV7JH06nBMSBnDocGaPjHLV-0pqZFx9G8lakj3LUg

[hand drawn image of how Eirene imagined the keep looks like]

4CenmB6z6LZq_2ZpkIfNXtPdzVCLrZL7Npqq-By7eORBhu6ZP27EHL1kJg2FuYCNcRARvO8d9Fsc_mVaG1UyR9wFJMKHmWcYmlrthgxPPoTVwn17ZG6ThHdZZeEvInVK0sk62EKn1tFvGB-ULpfeeg4

I will talk this time about the beautiful keep I, and many other family members live in, the keep of Aquilae, it has beautiful walls that protect us from bad guys with pointy things that want to hurt us! 

Or maybe its just because we want to be cooler than we are, yes!

The walls are big big… they are very much taller than me! maybe five or six times my height, and on top, the roof is made of blue colors to accentuate the heights it gets to, to the skies!

Inside the keep, there are many areas, but we will start with the beautiful garden gramoma Johanne made for me, it has a lot of roses and many other flowers decorating it, its very beautiful, and near it, there’s a big big vineyard with a lot of purple grapes, giving the white keep a fine distinction

When inside, you could see many places, which I will list here:
-Weapon area, where the family members stash their pointy sticks in, and their pristine armors as well, and they watch the entrance to the keep 

-Kitchen, from here delicious dishes come out thanks to the servants

-The storage area, where gramoma stores her things and the things of the other family members

-Dining room, where we eat the delicious food made in the kitchen

-Gramoma’s office, the place she’s in the most, where she writes non-stop her documents about money and letters to the family members (I think she’s secretly drawing, but don't tell anyone! she might not want us to know)

-The stairs to the second floor

In the second floor there are less things, but of course, they are as important as the ones in the first floor, so I will continue my listing!

-Many many rooms, where friends live

-Gramoma’s room, she goes to sleep there, or that’s what she says, I have never seen her go to sleep in that room

-The library, it might be small in size, but it has lots and lots of books, I might not be able to read them all even if I take ten years reading them

-The stairs to the third floor

The third floor is more boring and has less things, it has beautiful views, but its all empty, I will list the things it has as well:
-My and my brother’s room

-Some other rooms for more friends

-Cannons! 

4CenmB6z6LZq_2ZpkIfNXtPdzVCLrZL7Npqq-By7eORBhu6ZP27EHL1kJg2FuYCNcRARvO8d9Fsc_mVaG1UyR9wFJMKHmWcYmlrthgxPPoTVwn17ZG6ThHdZZeEvInVK0sk62EKn1tFvGB-ULpfeeg4

This is outside the keep, but its still interesting! so I will put that in here as well, there’s a river flowing from below the keep, and gramoma says there’s a lot of caves inside… she calls it a “Cave system” and she says she will also send a lot of brave people to explore it with picks and all, so if they find a beautiful stone, I will suggest them to give it to me! yes!

But it is very dark inside there, last time I went there I didn’t see a thing and got scared so I went back to the keep, I think there’s a spooky monster inside, or it might just have been my imagination

zL8gUc-AsyMBNoyFxap56uGD3yU1XDnd8s9v-naUk-mpUV56JjZiGRMBfRGq14kbHKa6qYq5MU76FsqsfUufWQuGjltv2YEw7hNV8F6t66naiCnjr3Njog8UPe61Jn91z8no06ltW9HihYdroy4GZd0

[!]

An arrow points to the drawing 

A monster like this one! 

Very spooky sound I heard inside

hGxeFwvK9DFqKH-GOmfDnOX2EZ-IhGlbz7qUQnyNKuCz9dKnMoOtkge1D_qesMCro2MJJ-YGsCaueh49LStMz4atyy-4QY-Fs60MQ2vfMi2YLqYplvLz_p637bau9KsnBroiprINF7hNIiyZQ6nVuKg

The Countess of Aquilae, Johanne Vuiller squints at a particular part of the missive. Namely, the drawing and mention of sounds of a monster. Was it her heiress imagination? It may be best to send someone to look into it, in case any trouble may just rise.