The Vernal Ball of 49 B.A.

annanicole__

ZFWf9ybFs3YK7OIfZpUljYL7eZing8vV-oETly4rvqLKW1f2GqjWcIksD8CBwIpWquJdKHZRi56YWE3xAlneIGLtmVt3Vigr0hA3B1WIYw8glyr6N1vGj_KU95Uoht8dCvEak5Rb55dDrKBz58AVWhw

Of 49 B.A.

QDAqzahjxN1O1_Tmmy99gCVb9JpOuWj3Fk_eHmZOmz2cP0_YVngRZ-f964dsvaEJNFgvVrhWOG4zsnSrcyUYQO0vGkvgQ4XYcs0yLw33NgYLXRRFcitrpRVGsAqLYU2sHPrCo7dyGNDh6Vf8k15kip8

df9qMsPY9hrZ-6JNha3dIyL3J13vBLp7fREW8o99fP3O_5goKgp1frok3enMr0y2K-jpPE6KAyhMw35MohX_zlDeNz6v3l86aMXwYJFRvMq3POB-yTiWKl5J4dnHX6MKtCeH3nmd7SM1hFfLyiZZR_g

QDAqzahjxN1O1_Tmmy99gCVb9JpOuWj3Fk_eHmZOmz2cP0_YVngRZ-f964dsvaEJNFgvVrhWOG4zsnSrcyUYQO0vGkvgQ4XYcs0yLw33NgYLXRRFcitrpRVGsAqLYU2sHPrCo7dyGNDh6Vf8k15kip8

Greetings and salutations to all countrymen and friends of the land of Balian,

It is with great honor and pleasure that I, Andromeda of Ba'as,

extend to you a cordial invitation to the grand Vernal Ball.

This joyous occasion is held to celebrate the coming of the season

of rejuvenation and renewal, where nature blossoms into a

delightful tapestry of colors and fragrances.

We invite you to gather under the grand arches of the palace ballroom, adorned with the

freshest blooms of the season, as we revel in the beauty of the ripening spring.

Come and join us in the merriment of dance and music, and immerse yourselves in

the splendor of the first ball hosted by myself and the Balianese court.

This ball is a momentous occasion for the royal family, as it marks my engagement to the Crown Prince of Balian.

The union of these two realms is a testament to the bond of love and friendship that exists between our peoples.

It is with great pride and joy that we welcome all people of Balian to join us in the festivities and

witness the beginning of this new chapter in our shared history.

I have the distinct pleasure to announce the theme of the Vernal Ball as "Colors of Spring".

We encourage all attendees to adorn themselves in their most resplendent and vibrant spring attire,

reflecting the rebirth and renewal of nature around us.

We invite you to wear the colors of the budding flowers, the lush greenery, and the sparkling streams of spring.

From the vibrant pink hues of Balianese bougainville's in bloom to the lively greens of freshly

sprouted lemon tree leaves, let us celebrate the colors of this season in all its glory.

We shall all raise our glasses in a toast to the blossoming of new beginnings and the promise of brighter days to come.

I eagerly await your presence at the Vernal Ball, as we come together to celebrate the beauty and magic of spring in the land of Balian.

INVITES ARE EXTENDED TO THE FOLLOWING 

The United Kingdom of Aaun 

The Duel Kingdom of Hanseti-Ruska 

The Kingdom of Norland 

The Grand Kingdom of Urguan

The Kingdom of Barrowlands

The Vale of Nevaehlan 

The Silver State of Haelun’or 

The Principality of Nor’Asath

The Crown of Amaethea

SIGNED BY,
HER  HIGHNESS, Princess Andromeda Ester of Ba'as

Spoiler

On Friday the 24th at 5PM EST

A runt of a princess squinted at this notice, frowning at how the Kingdom of Barrowlands didn't have an invite. She proceeded to have an argument with an animated wolf doll adorning granny clothing, on whether or not she should just show up just because. The outcome of the debate shall be: TBD.

Princess Andromeda sends out a personal invite to the Kingdom of Barrowlands! 

2 minutes ago, Ireneically said:

A runt of a princess squinted at this notice, frowning at how the Kingdom of Barrowlands didn't have an invite. She proceeded to have an argument with an animated wolf doll adorning granny clothing, on whether or not she should just show up just because. The outcome of the debate shall be: TBD.

Just now, annanicole__ said:

Princess Andromeda sends out a personal invite to the Kingdom of Barrowlands! 

A cackling was heard across Almaris, as the runt of a girl knew the invitations was perhaps just late!  She pulled all the dresses from her chests, closet, wardrobe, and so on... Trying them on before her menagerie of pets to see which one they reacted best to.

Ledicort strokes his beard, deciding whether to go or not, of course he would as his spouse for their opinion. “Personally I hate dancing, but shall we?” he questions to the short bearded figure with a smile on his face @TheBigBubbles

21 minutes ago, HIGH_FIRE said:

Ledicort strokes his beard, deciding whether to go or not, of course he would as his spouse for their opinion. “Personally I hate dancing, but shall we?” he questions to the short bearded figure with a smile on his face @TheBigBubbles

Sia strokes their beard, rocking the baby boy that they held "We could stand up the straights" They'd muse, dusting off their old dress "I like dancing, but not crowds"