Gone But Not Frogotten!

Hearth

This frog day I encourage each and every one of you to raise your opposition to the shelving of the Wonks not only to increase the number of playable races, but to show thanks to the frogs of the world for making our lives better with their meaningful and charming ribbits.

https://forms.gle/Q1M7mFmo9JCDyFj39

I urge each and every one of you to sign this petition to show the Wonks how much we love their lovely faces.

#WorldFrogDay #WonkLove #TheyWillNotWonkAlone

*jaw drops to floor, eyes pop out of sockets accompanied by trumpets, heart beats out of chest, awooga awooga sound effect, pulls chain on train whistle that has appeared next to head as steam blows out, slams fists on table, rattling any plates, bowls or silverware, whistles loudly, fireworks shoot from top of head, pants loudly as tongue hangs out of mouth, wipes comically large bead of sweat from forehead, clears throat, straightens tie, combs hair*

Ahem, this poll looks very lovely.

I love frogs

I know this is probably a meme, but wonks did not contribute to the server in any meaningful way the brief time they were a CA. It's why they were removed. The majority of people that applied for one did so with the intent to do Meme RP with them, and the amount of people who messed around with their wonks far outweighed those that did serious roleplay with them. Not to mention that people were trying to dissect them and amputate/kill them for frog legs because "haha funny... frog legs". Frogs are cool and all, but no.

i support the return of the wonks.

43 minutes ago, Qctho said:

I want to believe 

I also want to believe.

I am part of the Pro-Wonk movement o7

Honestly feel like anything can work so long as its more of a community this time around instead of a meme. I could see a fun Wonk village in the middle of the swamps next map maybe be a fun place to visit, especially if more is done with the race. 

Bring back the frog. I'd love to interact with one. 

9 hours ago, Crevel said:

I know this is probably a meme, but wonks did not contribute to the server in any meaningful way the brief time they were a CA. It's why they were removed. The majority of people that applied for one did so with the intent to do Meme RP with them, and the amount of people who messed around with their wonks far outweighed those that did serious roleplay with them. Not to mention that people were trying to dissect them and amputate/kill them for frog legs because "haha funny... frog legs". Frogs are cool and all, but no.

no ur wrong actually