The Folly of Men and Priests

"They asked me to disrobe in front of 70 people! More than they ever got together to fight us... I denied such disgusting request, of course! AVE ADRIA." Erik Euler then announced as he was back home where he was greeted by many people, pondering what to do next. Actually associated with Dragonkin? Who knows what he would do next. But one was sure: He would fight for Duma, Duke and Adria!

"I wonder if  His Eminence, Cardinal Armand Allobrogum was the one to ask him to disrobe." Ludmilla wondered out loud while reading the missive in her house. 

"He should have burned at the stake, change my mind." Caius Godwin Alstion said, going along with the hype that was going on regarding the burning.

"Oh gosh! I was right again, he has undoubtedly gone back to Adria, as I told them he would." remarked Arold.

Kris Darkwood scratched at some stubble that he had missed on the morning's shave while he watched the defrocked priest wander from Balian, the man's undergarments caked in red tomato juice. "Reckon that wasn't that much of a trial now, not with any witnesses or evidence, but it sure was funny when the man said he tested dragonkin with salt."

The Ash-Knight, Knight of the An-Gho, warrior of the Prophet of Flame, ally of Dragonkin, looked at the parchment.

"Who is Erik Euler"

"And so has he been judged, to put an excommunicated wretch above GOTT, disguisting.." Yvian would scowl gazing upon the man "Should have burned.."

"The thoughts of man cloud this churchs thinking, for they have forgotten the thoughts of GOD. Now they use His church as an instrument through which they may exhert their own political power. The pontiff palaces Minitz, and speaks in Minitz accent, and fights for Minitz interests. Such shame, St Lucien would have some words with him when its his time to enter the Heavens." Said a concerned Constantine.

8 hours ago, chaotikal said:

"The thoughts of man cloud this churchs thinking, for they have forgotten the thoughts of GOD. Now they use His church as an instrument through which they may exhert their own political power. The pontiff palaces Minitz, and speaks in Minitz accent, and fights for Minitz interests. Such shame, St Lucien would have some words with him when its his time to enter the Heavens." Said a concerned Constantine.

"The Pontiff has in fact a Holy See in Karosgrad and is more Raev then any of the current people who populate Adria at this moment. Though I am not surprised from a Renatian who can not tell a Waldenian accent or a Raev accent apart despite serving an anathema Raevir Duke. The interest as to why the Pontiff fights is because Canon Law dictates that Canonist Realms are obligated to overthrow the anathema by any means necessary, which includes that the Church may participate in such." Said a knowing Caius.

9 hours ago, chaotikal said:

Ottomar von Alstreim, who had not been there for the trial of Erik Euler, who he once considered a good and pious man, merely shrugged. 

"The Church calls out someone for consorting with known heretics claiming themselves to be out of communion with the Holy Mother Church and Azdrazi and oh so suddenly it's become a political entity as far as the Renatians within Adria are concerned the moment it takes action against this. Verily, I wonder what this says for Adria's faux piety with all these blatant lies promoted. His Holiness is neither a Minitzer, in fact he is a Sarkozic that did much to aid in the restoration of Adria, nor has he fought for our United Kingdom of Aaun, and the Holy See isn't even located within our territory. I wish they'd cease lying already, at least then they'd be worthy of some respect." 

"You don't even know what these "Renatians" you speak of believe in. We have never been approached by any priest but we have actually approached priests ourselves and asked for blessings, for we are  canonists. Wait a moment... Hey what are you all doing in Adria!? Guards!" Yelled  Constantine as he was approached by Aaunoids.

@Ramon@sashimichopped