THE MISSING SARKOZIC

Mattiii

THE MISSING SARKOZIC

O-3TUac-mTcog00WgyPqOHJThDjM2D2Hi0-ozRKSZov10dQEtV4ffHZSgELeREQnXx4iGgFjfK0CEXdsO8OkujIcvTZ3YdLr98fKUXKuWDNd0eY_8kodPc4affeMV_0HHEakouEY8DHnVFqGIfXdFyE

A portrait of the Lady Milena Sarkozic

QWuDTSmOL_-gRWcSKu3EHKzJbquFlxXL5e5XeJjUrjTqAOxGk8H5waONKwSEMhKFcqDJlEOVFACZ6ZLT1TAvBh3cw8jOBFKXWODNnz1tuZuDEmOGytqqsoENijozMcwHIGSlOxsk-2JugN1FHwdWb3w

The House Sarkozic announces the disappearance of yet another on this fatal day, the beloved daughter of the Viscount of Sapron, Milena Lorena Sarkozic. He and his family mourn along with the Adrian populace who have lost their Regent, along with the Varoche family who have lost their Patriarch and Heir Apparent, and along with the many allies who stand with both, the Adrian people, and the Varoche family. The Viscount too stands with the Adrians and asks that anyone with any information regarding his daughter's whereabouts disclose it to him. 

All that is known about Lady Milena’s sudden disappearance as of now is that she had left for the town of Velec in Adria on the twentieth of Sigismund's End. She intended on speaking with the Anathematized Heinrik de Sarkozy. A note was left on Milena's bed, it reads: 

"I apologize dearest Father, but I do not think I will be able to carry out what you have asked of me. I sincerely ask for your forgiveness in this matter. I will miss you, Father, and I ask of you to watch over my beloved Albert. I love you."

pW9jiiG-MIuD0eotoxgB28KMIqWS1y5zH9pOY0QknDLnTEa6xi6D-uECLGa_iNoWMQjy1ZulpVYt-WBJ5b1-_fPBXsImbuPf1mcbsYXCv-enGm3hlizL-caGZ4CFf2EdSfjmRB2HHlFMNNk0tnKPwB4

A public message to Heinrik from the Viscount is attached:

Spoiler

I have supported you in the past, fellow crow, though no longer. I regret having supported you when you separated our family, when you split the patriarchy amongst us, and when you convinced me to vote for you in the Dumapalooza. We will find Milena, dead or alive, and you will pay for the pain you’ve inflicted upon her, by forcing her to drag her future husband and father-in-law’s corpse back to the gates of Vienne. You will pay, I will make sure of it.

SHAME.

Signed,

TMH, Viscount of Sapron, Lord Mercer of Balian, Lord Chamberlain of the Palatio Monterosa, and Knight of the Most Noble Order of Saint Michael

Sir Franz Arthur Sarkozic

Laetita lit a candle in honor of her missing cousin, and kept her in mind during her evening prayers. "Should we visit Oncle Franz, Papa? Make sure he's okay? Family should stick together in times like these, after all..."

"Oh Wow..." Serena of Arkent muttered as news arrived to the Augusta estate.

Amber Alert Issued in VA, NC - 7-Month-Old Baby Kidnapped by Father ...

Viktor Sarkozic gets a buzz from an incoming letter-carrying pigeon. He sets off without a moment to spare.

45 minutes ago, Nectorist said:

Viktor Sarkozic gets a buzz from an incoming letter-carrying pigeon. He sets off without a moment to spare.

Franz begins to actively search for his daughter.

The Duchess of Rothswood consulted some of her underlings in a bid to find her distant niece, Milena.

Although she had never met the missing Sarkozic girl, Juniper couldn’t help but feel for her old friend. “Maybe I should pay him a visit, and help him search..” She mumbled to herself, turning off in search of a pen and paper