A DECLARATION

tilly

Anne, who had been in the room present and was bound by ruffians, stared blankly at the declaration from her good friend and Archduchess. Despite her caution, she was in her bakery. "I'm glad I got to spread the word to all of our allied nations when I had the chance, though, too late it seems..." The Chamberlain said to herself solemnly, unable to even pick up her good wooden spoon. "May their souls be at rest, for GOD will reassuringly see to the rebel demise. They only prove that their intentions are not of liberation, but of conquering."

Emerentia Vilac scratched her head, perplexed, as she had been having quite the pleasant conversation during the arrest of Sigismond and Charles with the Archduchess Renilde. "Perhaps I should've roughed her up when she asked me to." 

Wolfgang de Vilain said a small prayer for the two Varoche's whos lives were lost in the kidnapping that happened.

"If making more enemies is what they wanted, then raiding Petra was a good move." Wolfgang chuckled as he armed himself.

Edward Clement shouts out "What a benevolent and kind Archduchess she is!"

Yvian gazed upon the missive with a nod of affirmation, "An unlikely ally in these tubulous times, we stand united against the Raevir hordes..." he'd then sign the lorraine accross his breastplate, ushering a prayer for Sigismund and Charles. "Gott mit uns.."

"Perhaps the Archduchess has earned an invite to tea?" Serena of Arkent inquired, handing the missive to her Cousin, the Princess Royal of Balian. @Madyyy

Franz Arthur Sarkozic angrily tosses the missive into a fire nearby upon learning more of the boorish acts committed by the Anathema, Heinrik.

Accepting the missive from her cousin, Princess Elena would read it over with contemplative eyes. “. . .No.”@Kholibrii

"Actions have consequence. What did they expect to occur?" Clasping his hands together, Rakshasa hung his head low. He muttered a prayer under the night sky for the two Varoche unrightfully slain. 

"You state you were going to join the fight on Adria's enemies side, yet at the same time you mourn the fate of those that are considered enemies to the Adrians? I believe that, perhaps, the Archduchess might be simple minded..." Wilhelmina trailed off as she put down the paper. "I suppose someone who was once a puppet to Balianites can never not be a puppet after all."

57 minutes ago, Fie said:

"You state you were going to join the fight on Adria's enemies side, yet at the same time you mourn the fate of those that are considered enemies to the Adrians? I believe that, perhaps, the Archduchess might be simple minded..." Wilhelmina trailed off as she put down the paper. "I suppose someone who was once a puppet to Balianites can never not be a puppet after all."

Alexander I nodded his head in agreement with the missive. "It would seem the idiocy of the Adrian's has once again reared its head- complacency is not for this day, or the 'morrow. Canonism as a whole must rid itself of this plague that swallows the southernmost land of the Heartlands."

"I love Petra, I love Petrans and I lve Archduchess" Ser Harlingen spoke, for the first time it seemed happy...

"To fight against my own Archduchess..." muttered a former Petran, holding the missive tightly. "I am not sorry, Renilde, but definitely confused." she finally stated after pondering for a long time.