A DECLARATION

tilly

Ember now realizes why Norland stays away from almost all of these canonist, she thought they may be unto something.

With that, the elderly Sir Paul Montalt cast away his last shackles of knighthood, speaking contemptuously and oozing venom as he received the news in exile. As his family had their lands stolen from them too by the Petran Crown, given away to a rival kingdom in placation. No restitution was afforded to his house, he did recall, as now his children and wife had been cast aside as well in what he perceived to be a ploy of low-cunning by the Archduchess to preserve her own power. And so a letter was penned, castigating the Duchess for her perceived arrogance. It was issued not just to her; but to Petrans and people in exile of every caliber, from every class and background so far as his memory could muster.

"Let every nobleman, every snake, every befuddled wolf in sheep's cloth be burned at the stake. This infernal, petulant brat is no ally of mine. A Pennyduke is a dime-a-dozen it would seem, and this sniveling coward shall pay the price. Clinging to relevance through the sham of impertinence. Running the realm deep into the ground so that she might move at a snail's pace to bow to the Alstion pretenders. I regret every ounce of blood shed in your defense, and were I to go back in time I would leave you to your fate. 

Only by my rite of conquest do you remain, yet if I had an ounce the wisdom I do now, I would have killed you for the greater good, just as your own lover slaughtered your irrelevant husband.

"Death to Renilde, and even more so death to her thoroughly bastard stock. The House of the Petra is a meek sham perpetuated by a weak-bellied harlot. Let her know the rage of my people, the Raevir, as they bash open her gates and smear her like a grease spot on the floor. Ignoble, contemptuous creature, begone. Flirt with devils no longer." 

"So you were discussing how to kill Adrians and were interrupted by Adrians who captured their own enemies and left anyone unrelated unharmed? Sounds like we followed proper procedure idunno why youre whining miss archduchess

You speak of how your old friend mistreated you yet you are so water brained you dont realize you were also speaking on how to destroy his family and titles? Quite the conundrum this wench" Spoke a confused Constantine.

Jan Jazloviecki sat next to Waclaw as he recieved the news from Petra "Look son, one day I will be dust and it will be your job to deal with situations like this. Maybe my day will come before the war ends? We may never know, but be prepared for you don't know when GOD will take me and your time as the new Count will come." Despite the grim topic he smiled and patted his heir on the shoulder

@ratlordmagic

5 hours ago, Shmeepicus said:

Alexander I nodded his head in agreement with the missive. "It would seem the idiocy of the Adrian's has once again reared its head- complacency is not for this day, or the 'morrow. Canonism as a whole must rid itself of this plague that swallows the southernmost land of the Heartlands."

"Youre just mad youre losing" says Wilhelmina.

Ysabeau reads through this declaration, merely and strictly fixating on the name of some familiar friend. "God be good to him."