RETURNED TO THE STARS

Stefaniya remained at her sister's bedside, eyes widened with horror and the events her young little mind thought impossible "Vy were meant to teach mea to be like vy, sestra. ." She cried out, affixed to Elizaveta's bedside hours after the announcement. Servants and family alike having failed at seeing the youngest removed. "Et was never meant to be vy. . Vyr our comet, vy were meant for so much more. ."

Georg I signed the Hussaryian over his chest, "Indeed, we cannot keep stars with us in this world..." He murmured. He sought to seek out his nephew, Viktor 'Secondborn' afterwards. 

"Nie parent should outlive a child." Felix said as he signed the Lorraine. "The little one will be in my prayers in the coming days. May she walk in flower fields never-ending." He bid as he headed downstairs to his family's church.

Ileana Kortrevich would read the news with a saddened frown. Her hands then went to a letter she had saved for all these years.

"Szam cousin... Ea should have written to vy more often. Rest well in the seven skies" 

Carolus would not find the news until much after the events of Lake Voron. He held the missive in hand, and his other rested over his eyes. "I see. . ." The man mumbled, there a bit of hesitance in his voice as he tried to hold himself back. "May GOD keep you, Elizaveta."

A woman, laden by years of regret, silently mourns in her chambers.

A young Colborn too extends her condolences to her newfound companion, Stefaniya.

". . Forlati mik. I wish there was more I could do, Lady Ruthern."

@TheIchorDruid

Audo Weiss looked upon the missive as the artisans shifted a batch of Zvaervauld Lilac Honey into storage. Leaning against the wall, he then folded the parchment. For a moment, a faint feeling of recognition lingered. Only a month ago - was it not - that though terribly unwell she had survived a ghastly episode? How strange it was that the heiress was gone.

The viscount couldn't say he felt much for the girl though a loss of life at such a young age, he supposed, was a tragedy he would not wish upon his own family. And yet GOD did try and test all to their fullest no matter his thoughts or those of other mere descendents.

"GOD will look after her, for she is in the Seven Skies now."

Upon hearing the news, the Baron of Marsana sends a letter of condolences to the Duke and Duchess of Vidaus.
The letter reads: 

"Dear Cousin Aleksandr and Your Royal Highness, 
My sincerest condolences to the passing of your daughter. My family and I pray GODAN welcomes her home in the seven skies and may she forever find peace. My family and I are with you during this hour of grieving, even in prayers. May GODAN be with the both of you and your family.

Warmest Regards from your Kin, 

Gaius var Ruthern." 

@Demavend@PerfectlyPeachy

Upon hearing of the Ruthern’s passing, Liridona Amador prayed for Elizaveta’s family. She then sought out her own sisters, perhaps just to remind them how much she loved them.

23 minutes ago, gusano said:

Georg I signed the Hussaryian over his chest, "Indeed, we cannot keep stars with us in this world..." He murmured. He sought to seek out his nephew, Viktor 'Secondborn' afterwards. 

The second-born did not prove difficult to find. He mulled about the halls of the palace, and lingered long times upon its' many balconies. The weight of loss and the thoughts of all that his sister could have accomplished formed a deep pit in his stomach. He felt heavy, like lead, but... 

He had to be strong.

"B-but ..." Villorik's lip trembled as he gripped his mother's skirt. As they stood in a chamber - which, despite the ample candles and lanterns, felt tremendously dark - his blurry eyes panned up to Analiesa. "I prayed really hard."

Somewhere an aging woman recalled her own childhood, her teenage years, her adulthood. She still lived and would endure more of her lifetime to come, more experiences to be held. Yet, this youth remained innocent and drifted to the seven skies without ever truly living. A calm rose to clasp her mouth as guilt consumed her, having gave birth to a sickly boy as well who lived. That woman wept, weeping in a mixture of emotion she could not explain. 

The aging Amador woman, Emiliya, offered a prayer to the lost Ruthern, despite knowing little to none of the family to begin with. She then sought out her son, to ensure he knew of her love for him.

Loss wasn't a foreign concept to young Alyona. She had known Elizaveta when they were both younger, more bright about the prospects of Hoonse, yet ultimately ended up serving as her regent during her times of sickness. There were no more tears to shed for the young Godunov, already sucked dry by the loss of her own father a few years prior. 

Instead, a small candle flickered in the window of the Baronial chambers, a flame brighter than ever. Perhaps tomorrow she would write to her good friend Viktor, now cursed with her own same fate of shackled responsibilities. But for now, she let the flame rage on all throughout the night until it dwindled. For Elizaveta.