A CHALLENGE AND NEWS TO THE LOTC COMMUNITY!

ibraheemc2000

@rukio Your the best cook ive seen in a very long time. plus i guesss I guess an ok pvper. <3

Fast? Why would I go fast? I might fall over. I'll take it nice and slow instead.

assalam o alaikum to all my muslim frens :)

@Werew0lf@Frostdrop1@tadabug2000@PrimnyaQuorum@Bethinwonderland@Ragonath@Dinochad@(i cant ping elkuknight ffs) @Jaslaw@TeawithFrisket

Much love to the Weiss rally. We stay on top. All of you are ******* giga-chads and I don't know if I'd still be playing without each and every one of you being here. :) (i know i missed like 5 of you but idk your forum names.)

@Periphonicsyou have been an amazing pain in my butt and I'm so glad we've become friends! 

4 minutes ago, Crevel said:

Fast? Why would I go fast? I might fall over. I'll take it nice and slow instead.

@Crevel has some of the best forum comments I have ever seen.. same with @argonian

i have a lot of people i would like to ping so i’ll refrain but if i have talked to you or shown up in your discord vc for a couple of minutes i know im not around to chill as often as i’d like because [admin] but i cherish your friendships and presence and feel awful i can’t spend more time every day with each and every one of you. i feel like i’ve gotten to know a lot of great, genuine people from this server and really want to see them go far and prosper. 

love u guys

Unfortunately, I am unable to now tell anyone to stay hydrated unless it is before sunrise or after sunset. This is tragic, stay hydrated when you get the chance to actually eat/drink though.

1 minute ago, squakhawk said:

i have a lot of people i would like to ping so i’ll refrain but if i have talked to you or shown up in your discord vc for a couple of minutes i know im not around to chill as often as i’d like because [admin] but i cherish your friendships and presence and feel awful i can’t spend more time every day with each and every one of you. i feel like i’ve gotten to know a lot of great, genuine people from this server and really want to see them go far and prosper. 

love u guys

gone are the simple days of busting thru windows with Chase, Kaiser, Deer, Lockages, Heero, Kowa and many others in R6..

Assalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh!

*jaw drops to floor, eyes pop out of sockets accompanied by trumpets, heart beats out of chest, awooga awooga sound effect, pulls chain on train whistle that has appeared next to head as steam blows out, slams fists on table, rattling any plates, bowls or silverware, whistles loudly, fireworks shoot from top of head, pants loudly as tongue hangs out of mouth, wipes comically large bead of sweat from forehead, clears throat, straightens tie, combs hair*

Ahem, this Ramadan looks very lovely.