A CHALLENGE AND NEWS TO THE LOTC COMMUNITY!

ibraheemc2000

me at iftar time:

giphy.gif?fit=500,338&ssl=1

in all seriousness, this a great post. spread the love.

@ErikAzog hermano, love ya kid!

@Northtitan You're pretty cool and weird and silly and creative. Which makes you the best husband irply and oocly (:

For as long as I've know you, you psot stuff like this. Happy Ramadan Ibra <3

As for pings, wow. This list isn't extensive, obviously.
@VerminHunter@SharpString@Terry@WestCarolina@R3D7uP@ThumperJack@Lego XBOX@gusano@Beholder@LithiumSedai@exoo@Fireheart@Royal Peasant@Linde@Papa Rock

You're all wonderful people. I love the time you put into your time on LOTC, whether it be RP, ooc communities etc. Thank you for making this trip around, one of the best.

Let's not forget people like yourself, @ibraheemc2000 who have the most amazing vibe.

And then people like @shiftnative who is everything awesome in this world.

Ramadan Kareem to my fellow brothers and sisters and may your fasts and the entirety of your good works be accepted. 

إِذَا كَانَ أَوَّلُ لَيْلَةٍ مِنْ شَهْرِ رَمَضَانَ صُفِّدَتْ الشَّيَاطِينُ وَمَرَدَةُ الْجِنِّ وَغُلِّقَتْ أَبْوَابُ النَّارِ فَلَمْ يُفْتَحْ مِنْهَا بَابٌ وَفُتِّحَتْ أَبْوَابُ الْجَنَّةِ فَلَمْ يُغْلَقْ مِنْهَا بَابٌ وَيُنَادِي مُنَادٍ يَا بَاغِيَ الْخَيْرِ أَقْبِلْ وَيَا بَاغِيَ الشَّرِّ أَقْصِرْ وَلِلَّهِ عُتَقَاءُ مِنْ النَّارِ وَذَلكَ كُلُّ لَيْلَةٍ

On the first night of the month of Ramadan, the devils are chained, the jinn are restrained, and the gates of Hellfire are closed and none of its gates are opened. The gates of Paradise are opened and none of its gates are closed. A heavenly caller announces: O seeker of good, come near! O seeker of evil, stop short! Allah will save them from the Hellfire and that is during every night of Ramadan.

Bismillah, you have been here for as long as I can remember. Never change Ibraheem.

@Fanglikedur an exceptional writer and RPer and I'm very thankful 2 have met u and u have helped me develop and improve a lot of my own writing and RP style which I dont feel would've ever happened (or at least not the pace that it did) before 2020 & wish we could RP more often

@Kiiztria ur an awesome friend n im glad weve been able to grow close and RP with each other and wish we had the time for it more often but also im glad I found another rocket league partner even if u suck and never pass the ball to me and call me vile things when I make a tiny mistake

this is for @Nectorist you big fat white nasty smelling fat ***** why you took me off the motherfuking schedule with your trifling dirty white racist ass big fat ***** oompa loompa body ass ***** i'm coming up there and i'm going to beat the **** out of you bitching don't even call the police today cause i'm gonna up there unexpected and wait on your motherfucking ass ***** i’m coming to beat the **** out of you ***** cause you did that on purpose with your aundry racist white ass thin haired ***** watch i'm coming up there to **** you up ***** I'm telling you watch i know it kind of car you drive and i'm gonna wait on you and i'm going to beat your ass ***** cause imma show you not to play with 

@Valkireyur genuinely one of the funniest ppl to talk to and do things with bc our dms sometimes has me fuckin cackling and gasping for air but on top of that ur also a very distinguished RPer and I wish we had time to interact more often

@ibraheemc2000Happy Ramadan!! Love that you do this every year, it really is special!