A CHALLENGE AND NEWS TO THE LOTC COMMUNITY!

ibraheemc2000

JNC Homies @Asutto@SortedJarhead @Lyonharted @Braehn Elendil An'Hiraeth @KosherZombie@Hunwald @AndrewTech @MRCHENN

Day 1s @excited @Unwillingly

Fellow Rivals in Arms @JoanOfArc @Proddy @Beamon4 @lionbileti @Sailor@VoxyNoir @Dymase @Rainalyn @Twinny@Cepheid @Axelu @Esterlen@BoyWonderr @tilly@Lhindir_ @rukio

And many more I've forgotten to name

I care for all of you

8 minutes ago, Laeonathan said:

No drinking water? @AnimeWolf0080will haunt you in your dreams...

You thought

Salam wa aleikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu, Ramadan Mubarak !!!

seeing players farm hasanats after ibraheem's post is pretty cool, Ramadan Mubarak 

Even we don't talk as much anymore. I want to thank @TwistedFries and @TheHeftyDonutfor guiding me through the server in my first months. You two are amazing and thank you both. ❤️ 

You two are amazing and only hope the best for you both.

12 hours ago, Tigergiri said:

@rukio Your the best cook ive seen in a very long time. plus i guesss I guess an ok pvper. <3

I can cook better than her. And she knows it.

Ramadan mubarak to all muslims and arabs worldwide, I hope this month would be a blessing to everyone reading this. I wanted to give a special appreciation post to everyone below:

@kennyr
@Lirinya
@EmiliainWonderland
@Cepheid
@MokoMochi
@Laeonathan
@Timer
@Matheaww

I left out so many names because the forums is glitching so much and I hate my internet, though if we talk on a regular basis and roleplay regularly, I want to thank you for being a special piece in my life and I hope it always remains this way <3

Ramadan Kareem to all my muslim bros 

Alhamdulillah. I would like for everyone to make du'ā for my brother @M1919in this sacred month for guidance. Ramadan mubarak