A CHALLENGE AND NEWS TO THE LOTC COMMUNITY!

ibraheemc2000

Shoutout to the Hexer Community

@Quantumatics

@SpaceOddity

@GamblersPalm

@Benleft

@Maiyun

@PerfectlyPeachy

@TheIchorDruid

@Balmakka

@zchronik
@MildStatic

@axeman51

And everyone else who was apart of it or is coming into the community now that isn’t listed here. Though most of us have parted ways upon the server (or quit) and some of us keep in contact more than others, I won’t ever forget the late night events that kept me up until 8am and all of the twists and turns throughout the story we were apart of.

Thank you for helping curate a narrative that still remains as one of my favourite memories on the server, and for being damned good friends OOC.

@Cheese1sgrater MY BELOVED <33 I've known you for so long, and we've been through it thick and thin. 

@Pancho and @Kanapes I've known you two for a really long time too. We will always be my favorite trio 😎

@MokoMochi& @Northtitan- My homies since the beginning, my best friends since the start I couldn’t ask for anything better. You guys are but the best and most loyal people I have ever met and to know you guys are like that with everyone we love you as a set of people. I WUV U MOKOOOOO & NOOOORTH

@JoshBright - your literally my brother, a pain in my ass but one I will always trust more than ever love u man

@HIGH_FIRE- the only Balianite that keeps me sane and steady, the lord of the homies, love you man!

@AgentofDeath13- As much as we argue and debate I always cherish the times I get to learn from you. 

Weiss Fam- YOU GUYS ARE BUT INSANE AND RAD PEEPS WHO HAVE BALLS OF STEEL!!!!

Paladins- A community I will always stand by even in hard times. You guys always make an effort to work together even if it doesn’t seem so. Know your efforts never go in vain especially you @Valannor!

@Vermy@Tide1@Ryanark@De_Mik@Oinked@Twodiks@pkdon@Koekie

and blackvale etc. in general. You know who you are.

Appreciate u guys for recruiting and integrating me when i was a noob, helped me a lot to get into the server more. Have a lot of good memories with u guys.

@Sailor@VoxyNoir

Thank you for keeping me on lotc for quite some time and just beeing fun to be around. #stopvoxyabuse

@ibraheemc2000 I love you very much habibi, Your very fun to be around, i really apriciate how kind and sweet you are and that you always take time to listen! Ramadan Kareem!

Best 39+ Happy Ramadan 2023 Wishes Images, Whatsapp Status, Messages ...