The Appointment of a Vice Procurator

tadabug2000

mgvl4Tdn0OIkPxuu_4MSG33yRNtJaOqA-UlRNshq5QdRa818dNP3eWgQhoygOlF4dVlVNUAITe2R6qT9Y96waPpEbGZ_X2uPrcGyQMBLyqO181py0axH7a61HadfyfkcK1pfkZ0f1lOaWzZJlMShSQ

7sVTMDX1nT2jgHAhkqvsvmPPAkqsH8VKT1lzDsxbbXehtNiXX0THaTPsRUMTS8wyLIbLgy5NtpiPlhY5sJpK10h-lrR1apn5LgeXjKTxKZLVFW9PWC3liKYuDsh7zDHbwM0QpjNfarSyq9sUMd-StYjK4BzSY-TAy3HrpYQsA8wRlfxxM-p2SCWJfw

THE APPOINTMENT OF A VICE PROCURATOR 

After much deliberation on promotion within the Procurators office, the Procurator has decided to take on a second-in-command and train them to their utmost extent.

Please welcome the Vice Procurator of Balian,

Sir Ephrem Kervallen! @ECS11

Much is expected from him and his training has begun henceforth, the Procurators Office and Balian looks forward to see just how he steps up to the plate.

Ave Balian!

May its economy be ever fluid.

7sVTMDX1nT2jgHAhkqvsvmPPAkqsH8VKT1lzDsxbbXehtNiXX0THaTPsRUMTS8wyLIbLgy5NtpiPlhY5sJpK10h-lrR1apn5LgeXjKTxKZLVFW9PWC3liKYuDsh7zDHbwM0QpjNfarSyq9sUMd-StYjK4BzSY-TAy3HrpYQsA8wRlfxxM-p2SCWJfw

Signed,

HER EXCELLENCY, Johanne Alstromeria Vuiller, Lady Procurator of the Kingdom of Balian.

H3R-llAq39WH4nftdMPlDfLHg4mwDdyGGsDH2xVFr-ylVwVRqTQIkBdsdT9gr2oBViO84MXqNpI2nXUrcq347HQ9LZPmQU4G7kjmXqyGGtxzFlVL3JqQEZYWIEcoU3gQ3JVgwe82oGTLAJgAJyDdBA

Sir Ephrem receives the missive, sitting on his office located in Tuvia, the young Baron smiles, setting it aside as he utters to himself "Time to work i guess". After it he proceeds to work on all the documents he was given by Lady Johanne.

6 minutes ago, ECS11 said:

Sir Ephrem receives the missive, sitting on his office located in Tuvia, the young Baron smiles, setting it aside as he utters to himself "Time to work i guess". After it he proceeds to work on all the documents he was given by Lady Johanne.

Callista Lucia Rose Santos pats her fiance on the head "Estoy orgullosa de ti" she would say in hyspian as she put a plate of sandwiches on his desk "do not forget to eat or i will yeet tu to non existance" she says with a evil toothy grin then leaving his office to do her own work at the clinic. 

Spoiler

you get a pat. pat pat

2 minutes ago, Lmcfc said:

Callista Lucia Rose Santos pats her fiance on the head "Estoy orgullosa de ti" she would say in hyspian as she put a plate of sandwiches on his desk "do not forget to eat or i will yeet tu to non existance" she says with a evil toothy grin then leaving his office to do her own work at the clinic. 

Hide contents

you get a pat. pat pat

Spoiler

Where's my pat, pat, pat? :<

17 minutes ago, tadabug2000 said:
  Hide contents

Where's my pat, pat, pat? :<

Spoiler

you dont get one for bullying me to go faster at the wedding and also NOT MAKING ME THE CRAZY AUNT OF MARIYAS KIDS!. do that and you get a par par for the par jar

6 minutes ago, Lmcfc said:
  Hide contents

you dont get one for bullying me to go faster at the wedding and also NOT MAKING ME THE CRAZY AUNT OF MARIYAS KIDS!. do that and you get a par par for the par jar

Spoiler

😭