The Miasma of Adria- A poem

[!] Leaflets were seen popping up in most nations attached to bulletin boards and walls [!]

image.png.3b795587533a54374f1590f3b72c755a.png

The Miasma of Adria

A Poem by Anonymous

From the south wandered a woman, legs tiring at the gates of Adria.

Unbeknownst to her, a wretched stench loomed. 

Chatter from the side, “I have not bathed since the war started!” 

Keenly did she look to see one lord Leonid, a miasma lingering about his frame.

Yellow-bellied was the bragger though when his stench was made known.

Out with you wench!” Cried the men with maiden-less woes.

Unceremoniously did spittle sore as the tired woman was made to go.

image.png.3b795587533a54374f1590f3b72c755a.png

Spoiler

[OOC note]

nothing personal towards the players here of either side in this war! I'm not involved anyways. This is simply the sort of thing my jerk of a

character would make and publish. Happy rping!

image.png

Yvian chortled slightly as he read the poem. "Most hygenic Adrian."

"Like pigs in a pen, the Adrians idolize filth. Who knew.." Rakshasa snorted, amused by the poem's blunt honesty.

Robyrt gave a hearty chuckle to the poem. "Clever woman, she is!"

After picking up one of the poems that somehow found its way into the Princess' dress shop, Mariya Karenina Barbanov frowned at its contents. 

"Now this war has brought littered trash to our streets... We should act with class, niet this vulgar excuse for poetry from someone who is unwilling to even attach a name to this. Pathetic. Even Aedypapej Borris in his lowest times has somehow been able to turn his ill-mannered thoughts into something at least entertaining to read, whatever this is, get it off our streets.."

After spilling her thoughts to the shop worker, the Princess flicked the paper on to one of the counters at her side. "Ea will be back.. They could niet even put it on the boards, they had to throw them across the floor..." And off she went to pick up every piece of poetry that was left around the square. 

The anonymous author to the poem pranced around the streets of many towns that night, partaking in littering in her delight. Her beardless henchman following behind, grinning with glee and mischief

”I hope they see the message! It’s what they get for saying such vulgar words to me” she sneered through her grin.What a vulgar and distasteful woman she was.

8 hours ago, Phersades said:

After picking up one of the poems that somehow found its way into the Princess' dress shop, Mariya Karenina Barbanov frowned at its contents. 

"Now this war has brought littered trash to our streets... We should act with class, niet this vulgar excuse for poetry from someone who is unwilling to even attach a name to this. Pathetic. Even Aedypapej Borris in his lowest times has somehow been able to turn his ill-mannered thoughts into something at least entertaining to read, whatever this is, get it off our streets.."

After spilling her thoughts to the shop worker, the Princess flicked the paper on to one of the counters at her side. "Ea will be back.. They could niet even put it on the boards, they had to throw them across the floor..." And off she went to pick up every piece of poetry that was left around the square.