The Duke's Peace Offer to Aaun

Beamon4

"The lone Duke seems to have more spirit and courage than a King, with an entire Kingdom at his back. How interesting ..." A young fighter pondered.

"GOD BLESS ADRIA! GOD BLESS HENRIK"  Kaplan, an Adrianite warrior, screams as he reads over the Dukes missive.

Another Adrian warrior joins Kaplans chant "Ave Adria, Ave Heinrik!" he said a many times...

"Ave Adria!" cheered the young Wilhelmina van Aert as she read through the Duke's reply to the king's pathetic attempt at trying to look like he was winning the war.

"Facts!" Martijn exclaimed.

20 minutes ago, AnonymousAlexa said:
  Hide contents

“I have a ______ friend, therefore I can’t be racist” is essentially what you just said, even though I never called you racist in the first place, so idk why you’re getting so defensive. 

Spoiler

>all i did was publicly accuse you of promoting racial stereotypes why are you being so defensive?

alexa are u ok or is this a meme tilly is literally yiddish

"And much like his predecessors.. this Duke is also, when speaking of negotiations, inept. It seems the souls of Adrian, Joseph and the two Philips have been running into your head. Duke." Caius Godwin yawned, taking a deep breath!

On 3/23/2023 at 8:57 PM, marikandaperc said:

"VIVA IL DUCE"

https://i.gyazo.com/thumb/1200/df9bb49940154d99544c26973f9f37e0-png.jpg