[✗] Blood magic, ensorcelling - Metal rune

Jack Rider

What I'm Changing in the Lore Piece:
The effect of the Metal Rune when used for ensorcelling an object.

Why I'm Changing It:
Currently, the effect of the Metal Rune when used for ensorcelling an object is to make it lustrous, sparkly, and mildly conductive.
The ensorcelled object can become an extreme conductor and inadvertently attract lightning during a storm. However, this effect is
more for appearance than practicality.

I propose changing the effect of the Metal Rune when used for ensorcelling an object to make the object sharper the more blood it drinks, with a limit, and needing to be charged during every combat event after it loses its extra sharpness. This change makes the Metal Rune more useful in combat situations and provides a tangible benefit to those who use it.

New Effect:
When an object is ensorcelled with the Metal Rune, it becomes more sharpened the more blood it drinks, up to a certain limit. Additionally, the ensorcelled object needs to be charged during every combat event after it loses its extra sharpness. This change makes the Metal Rune more practical in combat situations and provides an added layer of strategy for those who use it.

Reasoning:
Currently, the effect of the Metal Rune when used for ensorcelling an object is more for appearance than practicality. Most people don't RP the condition of their weapon in RP unless someone volunteers it, rendering the current effect of the Metal Rune useless. By changing the effect to make the object sharper the more blood it drinks, with a limit, and needing to be charged during every combat event after it loses its extra sharpness, the Metal Rune becomes more useful in combat situations and provides an added layer of strategy for those who use it. This change makes the Metal Rune more valuable and sought-after in RP, leading to more interesting and engaging gameplay.

2 minutes ago, Jack Rider said:

What I'm Changing in the Lore Piece:
The effect of the Metal Rune when used for ensorcelling an object.

Why I'm Changing It:
Currently, the effect of the Metal Rune when used for ensorcelling an object is to make it lustrous, sparkly, and mildly conductive.
The ensorcelled object can become an extreme conductor and inadvertently attract lightning during a storm. However, this effect is
more for appearance than practicality.

I propose changing the effect of the Metal Rune when used for ensorcelling an object to make the object sharper the more blood it drinks, with a limit, and needing to be charged during every combat event after it loses its extra sharpness. This change makes the Metal Rune more useful in combat situations and provides a tangible benefit to those who use it.

New Effect:
When an object is ensorcelled with the Metal Rune, it becomes more sharpened the more blood it drinks, up to a certain limit. Additionally, the ensorcelled object needs to be charged during every combat event after it loses its extra sharpness. This change makes the Metal Rune more practical in combat situations and provides an added layer of strategy for those who use it.

Reasoning:
Currently, the effect of the Metal Rune when used for ensorcelling an object is more for appearance than practicality. Most people don't RP the condition of their weapon in RP unless someone volunteers it, rendering the current effect of the Metal Rune useless. By changing the effect to make the object sharper the more blood it drinks, with a limit, and needing to be charged during every combat event after it loses its extra sharpness, the Metal Rune becomes more useful in combat situations and provides an added layer of strategy for those who use it. This change makes the Metal Rune more valuable and sought-after in RP, leading to more interesting and engaging gameplay.

2 minutes ago, Jack Rider said:

ehm, i accidently posted this on my brothers account, but this is from, dreameater145

you havent really defined how sharp it'd make it

also for an already powerful and diverse magic it just seems like a cheap power grab gimmick

me no likey

this pretty much already exists within the form of gilding in blood magic, making a weapon serrated upon "draining" blood from it's victim to satiate it's own enchantment

1 hour ago, Lord_of_losers said:

it just seems like a cheap power grab gimmick

+1

This lore has been denied. You will be sent a forum PM regarding the reasons for denial within the next 24 hours.