Calling of a Bywater Town Meeting

Posted to the quest board

I, Doderic Dengalberry, trusted citizen of Bywater, friend of all proper Halflings, and biggun allies, call a Moot for all proper wee-folk citizens of Bywater. We shall hereby collect to discuss a great deal of matters. The most pressing are these: currently our autonomy, and free and wee way of life is under threat. Biggun cultists increasingly enact violence upon our good people. Capitalists dig in the ears of our leaders and make the use of mina seem unavoidable. Locked barrels and chests adorn our fields, and I can no longer call that folly. Many wee-folk do not know if they should reject the outside world, embrace it, or run for their souls. The confusion of these times has turned some of us  good wee-folk sour, and some apathetic. Our proud, and Knox-blessed peoples feel increasingly disenfranchised;

I say no more!

All wee-folk are one people, and a schism shall never form between us! Let us convene in the United Knoxist Church, lay out our opinions, and find a path forward. The enemies of Bywater know that we are strong–let us show them that we are also united. Our problems lurk in the shadows, but we will shine the light!

((OOC: currently set for Saturday, April 1st, but time/date is subject to change with Halfling availability–check in Halflings Discord. Wednesday 29, 5pm EST))

Edited by Box of Rain
event date