When does your right to roleplay on LOTC get permanently revoked? [TW]

MunaZaldrizoti

Hes been unbanned for some time, wonder why you try to get him banned once he gets involved in war... seems like some intention here. He served 4 years, 1460 days. (even more if you are talking about where those screenshots are from, since they are 2018) People change. 

This threat is def gonna get locked if ppl keep actin like chimps. O_O

I do think there's a huge difference between getting angry and threatening someone physical or sexual violence. It's common sense and politeness to avoid such things and if playing mineman makes you say such things. This would be the time where you'd need a break. However, there are limits on what you should say and how you would overeact, no matter who you are or what are the reasonings. I completely 100% agree. It's kinda disgusting. Especially if the excuse given was the "Dewper's era".

Tldr; pain and suffering

i completely understand your reasoning for being mad at this, i don't know either side but, i would say a 4 year ban was enough, if only he would give you a good apology directly then both sides should do the peace and go on with their lives

Just now, Hanrahan said:

Budaq, do you think Rape threats and discussing about raping other players on lotc is acceptable behavior that can age out?

I believe people can change, ppl growing up on the server can be easily influenced by other people in a negative way.

Odd time to re-hash an already put out fire. All this being brought up because of a war, with little plots and talks about getting certain Bvale and Adria players banned in little private discords. People change, he's apologized and served his time. Almost 5 years ago, almost half a decade, and you really think someone can't change. Quite the assumption. I personally believe in redemption and second chances.