When does your right to roleplay on LOTC get permanently revoked? [TW]

MunaZaldrizoti

3 minutes ago, AnonymousAlexa said:

Wow, you actually just called me a race traitor. Wtf is wrong with you. 

shut up u victim

Just now, Bhased said:

image.png

is this a checkerboard for lotc or Charlemange? 

2 minutes ago, _Hexe_ said:

shut up u victim

that is crazy

9 minutes ago, AnonymousAlexa said:
19 minutes ago, sashimichopped said:

Shame on you for letting your people down like this.

Wow, you actually just called me a race traitor. Wtf is wrong with you. 

Not calling you a race traitor in any form. That is your personal interpretation of what I am saying to you as someone who is greatly offended by the display of a swastika and glorification of neo-nazism and I am solely speaking out to you as I can not believe that someone who happens to share a similar history defends someone who glorifies the said things above. 

And if your personal interpretation is that I called you a 'race traitor' then you should phrase your personal stance on the situation more clearly instead of just insulting me and blaming me with something I did not do in the slightest.

2 hours ago, MailC3p said:

is this a checkerboard for lotc or Charlemange? 

i made this when someone was tos banned like a year ago for threatening to rape someone

Edited by Bhased

3 minutes ago, excited said:

I am actually flattered that we've reached a point in community discussion where this type of conversation can be had, but from an outside perspective there is some sick, twisted kind of irony that the many people who are disgusted with Trol's behavior have skeletons in their closets themselves.

Crown PNG Images, Download 5,691 PNG Resources with Transparent Background
I think you dropped this, King

14 minutes ago, sashimichopped said:

Your comments can not get any more absurd. You're defending a man who wholeheartedly displays swastikas, a symbol under which my (as my great-grandmother was of Ashkenazi origin) and your people were brutally executed and massacred.

Yet you sperge about when someone of non-jewish descent says "oy vey" but when someone waves a swastika around you just pretend you did not see it. Shame on you for letting your people down like this.

Also, as much as I agree that people can experience cognitive dissonance about this matter, I think it's the pot calling the kettle black once you see the things that were leaked from Aaun council chat. Namely, Minitzers and Seannie getting high octane and dropping N-bombs fast and loose like the guys who dropped the Fat Man on Nagasaki. 

Never thought I'd defend Alexa on a public thread; but she's a kid or whatever, and you're going after somebody who's still on the Ben Shapiro pipeline. Let her undergo some character development and accumulate some more intracranial brain matter before you go pointing fingers at her. People act like douchebags on the internet nonstop, and discussing the N Bomb Theology and the Bad Words Make My Feelings Hurt debate actually just detracts from the conversation on matters like SA accusations, threats of SA, and the topic of what conditions can be considered a real apology for past wrongdoing.

rain-beer.gif

I come back to stalk the forums for one week, and this happens. It's a shame that this horrendous fact didn't come up earlier. It's ******* Minecraft god damnit, how are there so many degenerates on it.

2 minutes ago, marimbamonk said:

I believe it's possible for someone like Charlemagne to change, while also suffering the consequences of their past actions.

We should prioritize the safety and comfortability of our members and anyone who has been victimized in the past, over allowing someone back on the server after such behavior because "they've changed." Great, you've changed. Move on with your life. Take your changed self and help people elsewhere; in another online community. You lost the privilege to be a member in this community the moment you took those actions.

A Minecraft server isn't real life; the language used, threats made, and their effects are real life. So what exactly are we prioritizing here by allowing him to come back? Those of you who still want to hang out with him can do so on your own time, in your own space. Not here, where the shadow of what was done will always linger.

For God's sake, this internet Minecraft server is a privilege, not a right. Keep him banned, and let's all move on as best we can.

Just my two cents, given what I was able to understand about this situation

you're my favourite member of this community. i'd die for you.

7 minutes ago, marimbamonk said:

I believe it's possible for someone like Charlemagne to change, while also suffering the consequences of their past actions.

We should prioritize the safety and comfortability of our members and anyone who has been victimized in the past, over allowing someone back on the server after such behavior because "they've changed." Great, you've changed. Move on with your life. Take your changed self and help people elsewhere; in another online community. You lost the privilege to be a member in this community the moment you took those actions.

A Minecraft server isn't real life; the language used, threats made, and their effects are real life. So what exactly are we prioritizing here by allowing him to come back? Those of you who still want to hang out with him can do so on your own time, in your own space. Not here, where the shadow of what was done will always linger.

For God's sake, this internet Minecraft server is a privilege, not a right. Keep him banned, and let's all move on as best we can.

Just my two cents, given what I was able to understand about this situation

i wish i could triple upvote this because this is perfectly said and perfectly executed. exactly what i was thinking

35 minutes ago, excited said:

Also, as much as I agree that people can experience cognitive dissonance about this matter, I think it's the pot calling the kettle black once you see the things that were leaked from Aaun council chat. Namely, Minitzers and Seannie getting high octane and dropping N-bombs fast and loose like the guys who dropped the Fat Man on Nagasaki. 

Never thought I'd defend Alexa on a public thread; but she's a kid or whatever, and you're going after somebody who's still on the Ben Shapiro pipeline. Let her undergo some character development and accumulate some more intracranial brain matter before you go pointing fingers at her. People act like douchebags on the internet nonstop, and discussing the N Bomb Theology and the Bad Words Make My Feelings Hurt debate actually just detracts from the conversation on matters like SA accusations, threats of SA, and the topic of what conditions can be considered a real apology for past wrongdoing.

what are you even going on about, aauns councils is sanitized af and we've even put down beamon for it in the past, i cant think of anything thats ever gone to the point of n words - this is a goofy ass take trying to comparison us to this shit. we've got a naughty bot (the nauzica agent) to specifically stop this shit, try this goofy shit again and ur catching my hands 

i work for the feds i glow in the dark u wont catch me saying this shit ill have HR on my ass cause these guys def got remote access to my accounts, grow up