When does your right to roleplay on LOTC get permanently revoked? [TW]

MunaZaldrizoti

Thank you. I hope that player safety and comfort are prioritized from now on.

5 minutes ago, squakhawk said:

I want to personally apologize for the people who’s trust in player advocacy and safety I have betrayed with this issue. After talking with many of you both in group and in one-to-one, I deeply regret not having stepped in sooner. While I may be the first to advocate for a ban, that doesn’t make up for the fact that I did not allow it to go through in the first place.

I have failed you guys in your trust and confidence, and for that I am deeply sorry. I can’t make that up to you, and I can’t undo the damage I’ve already done. I can, however, try again. I have served the playerbase both in matters of story and player advocacy since I became admin, and I felt proud to be able to say that I was always making the right decisions. But this time, I was wrong, as was all of the administration. But from now on, I want to make it right. I want to restore that trust and faith you guys had not only in me, but in the administration as a whole, to uphold and advocate for player safety, trust, and advocacy. 

I fucked up. I’m sorry I did. I don’t deserve an apology or your guys’ sympathy. But I’m going to try and restore that trust you guys had in me to be your advocate and your representative. My first step was advocating for a re-ban on Charlemagne and listening to you guys in your discords and dms, and understanding I was wrong. I saw it one way, you guys see it another- and I don’t think the way I saw it initially when we decided to not ban was right. 

I’m sorry again. I’ll make it up to you guys. Please let me know how I can if you would like, my DMs/Discords are always open, and I’m always available for conversation. I’d like to continue to be transparent and open about how I feel and see things.

Thank you to my friends, team members, the denizens of “The ‘Cord”, and others who approached me both as groups and personally to discuss this issue. It means a lot to me you did not immediately believe I stood fully behind what decisions were said and done. I’m sorry I disappointed and let you down- I don’t want to ever again.

-Squak (Steph)

Ive always known that the admins of lotc were incompetent which is why I could never fully immerse myself in the community. Everywhere you go on this server no matter what group you join the admins have their firm grip on whatever they touch and seemingly do whatever they can to make things worse.  Every staff member affiliated with the events that led up to this final decision should resign. Not for banning charlemagne but for consistently flip flopping on various issues which do nothing but spark up anger among players. It is no surprise why there are consistently large bodies of communities breaking away to form other servers or just dissolving entirely. Be better or resign.

13 minutes ago, AnonymousAlexa said:

Now that was just uncalled for

gmros never wrong

(real)

8 minutes ago, Creator_Alan said:

Ive always known that the admins of lotc were incompetent which is why I could never fully immerse myself in the community. Everywhere you go on this server no matter what group you join the admins have their firm grip on whatever they touch and seemingly do whatever they can to make things worse.  Every staff member affiliated with the events that led up to this final decision should resign. Not for banning charlemagne but for consistently flip flopping on various issues which do nothing but spark up anger among players. It is no surprise why there are consistently large bodies of communities breaking away to form other servers or just dissolving entirely. Be better or resign.

why are you quoting the only good admin 

9 minutes ago, Creator_Alan said:

didn't you say this thread was harassment to charlemange lol

84d25141f00eb07f5756fcd450f65d10.png

9 minutes ago, Creator_Alan said:

Lotc has plot armour, won't ever die man.

13 minutes ago, Creator_Alan said:

Everywhere you go on this server no matter what group you join the admins have their firm grip on whatever they touch 

The admins shadow lead Balian (it's real, not even a meme)

After two days of intense discussion, we should all take a break.

6 minutes ago, ErikAzog said:

After two days of intense discussion, we should all take a break.

Truely

8 minutes ago, UnBaed said:

didn't you say this thread was harassment to charlemange lol

84d25141f00eb07f5756fcd450f65d10.png

What is your point? You post this as if you had just won something. Your commenting on this thread is akin the quiet awkward kid at the table and while everyone else is roasting someone you jump in with a cringe insult that has everyone looking at you shaking their head. You should avoid doing that.

it was definitely my post that changed their minds

(im persuasive) 

1 minute ago, Creator_Alan said:

What is your point? You post this as if you had just won something. Your commenting on this thread is akin the quiet awkward kid at the table and while everyone else is roasting someone you jump in with a cringe insult that has everyone looking at you shaking their head. You should avoid doing that.

ironic

1 hour ago, sergisala said:

It's terrible honestly but it's also true that unfortunately back then this super toxic and vile behavior was seen as normal and was seen as the norm in the so-called "Dewper era" (in the flay-controlled Empire of Man / Renatus).

this era was lotc's golden age (for other reasons not related to this thread)

fetchimage.thumb.webp.2b572d660e1c35565afb3ce22f4e4c74.webp