When does your right to roleplay on LOTC get permanently revoked? [TW]

MunaZaldrizoti

46 minutes ago, Gridlock said:

If something an internet troll told you five years ago seriously traumatized you, you should not be on the internet. 

Kids these days have not been in enough CoD MW2 xbox lobbies and it shows.

On a serious note, what he said is bad and all. But it's a long time ago and you decided to unban him. You should have either stood by that decision or not have unbanned him at all. Huge fault on the staff in this situation, regardles of which side of the fence you are on. It goes to show once more how the LOTC staff are set up entirely wrong. Justice should not know personal preferences and it clearly does on this server. It may be time to review the way we have this server moderated.

weird take bro

1 hour ago, Gridlock said:

If something an internet troll told you five years ago seriously traumatized you, you should not be on the internet. 

On a serious note, what he said is bad and all. But it's a long time ago and you decided to unban him. You should have either stood by that decision or not have unbanned him at all. Huge fault on the staff in this situation, regardles of which side of the fence you are on. It goes to show once more how the LOTC staff are set up entirely wrong. Justice should not know personal preferences and it clearly does on this server. It may be time to review the way we have this server moderated.

then go back to ur cod lobbies freak lmfao

wrong server for that

the freaks of this server rly are doing us a favor and outing themselves for us in this post

1 hour ago, Gridlock said:

Step down !!!! @Gridlock (discernable lack of irony) 

are we really surprised when the admin team (itdontmatta) hold such a personal vendetta against certain members (free gecko) of the community and insist on keeping them banned when, in comparison to others who are 'liked' or a 'friend' of certain people, their crimes are nothing. just a tiny bit abstract how we pick and choose who the rules apply to in general on lotc - of course it has been an issue for the majority of my time on lotc that i have seen.

so glad i barely play this server anymore.

my last straw was when ya'll decided it would be a good idea to clout chase and futher publicise someone's death by posting a generic tribute only HOURS after they had passed away. not that many actually cared a week later when the so called 'trend' died down and everyone was done trying to virtue signal! boggles me what goes through the staff teams and others mind sometimes

7 minutes ago, Scuba said:

Bro.... you think some internet insults is the worst thing on this world? Internet are internet words. If that is traumatizing for someone, you need to re-evaluate your life. You got triggered? Woah, that is pretty cringe.   

If you have any children in your later life and if they are dealing with the same thing that is happening here, come back and comment again and see if your mind has changed in regards to telling someone to begin re-evaluating their life and say it can not be traumatizing.

19 minutes ago, Scuba said:

HAHAHA SO CRINGE, go get a life 

you know this server is pg 13 right? dont get caught lying on ur app 

17 minutes ago, Scuba said:

Bro.... you think some internet insults is the worst thing on this world? Internet are internet words. If that is traumatizing for someone, you need to re-evaluate your life. You got triggered? Woah, that is pretty cringe.   

whose child is this lol

1 hour ago, satinkira said:

yeah bro, kids these days getting traumatised over r*pe threats and death threats, so soft of them ngl. I remember the good old days in COD lobbies when people were exposed to that shit all the time and weren’t soft!! so much better

If you actually think someone on a minecraft server is going to rape or murder you I do think that you need serious help.

Again, I'm not saying it's okay to say that but kids talk mad trash online that's just a reality. If you're going to take everything that is said on the internet seriously you shouldn't be on it. If you genuinely feel traumatised by some random stranger online saying dumb shit like that with not even the sleightest chance of it being a serious threat to your safety, you need help.

4 minutes ago, Gridlock said:

If you actually think someone on a minecraft server is going to rape or murder you I do think that you need serious help.

did I say that?

10 minutes ago, satinkira said:

did I say that?

Did I say the world would be better if kids were threatened regularly?

Honestly, idc what age they were or how edgy they were. Rape, even threatening rape was and will never be okay and should/can not be played down to "being in an edgy phase". Most importantly it does not have a place in any situation. Not in real life and not online.

It's harassment. It's psychologically assault and should be punished accordingly and other communities have to be made aware of it. (ToS List)

the people defending his threats are actually disgusting. i ******* hate it here

45 minutes ago, spicii said:

are we really surprised when the admin team (itdontmatta) hold such a personal vendetta against certain members (free gecko) of the community and insist on keeping them banned when, in comparison to others who are 'liked' or a 'friend' of certain people, their crimes are nothing. just a tiny bit abstract how we pick and choose who the rules apply to in general on lotc - of course it has been an issue for the majority of my time on lotc that i have seen.

so glad i barely play this server anymore.

my last straw was when ya'll decided it would be a good idea to clout chase and futher publicise someone's death by posting a generic tribute only HOURS after they had passed away. not that many actually cared a week later when the so called 'trend' died down and everyone was done trying to virtue signal! boggles me what goes through the staff teams and others mind sometimes

so true free gecko 

The amount of shit takes is outstanding