Corrida de toros in honor of Princess Sofia

charm

uC2yfTB.png
Al Ilustre y Respetado.
To the Illustrious and Respected of Haense and Hyspia alike,

It is with great honor that I extend to thee an invitation to host a grand feast and bullfighting event in the name of Her Royal Highness, Princess Sofia. 

¿Dónde? 
The Hyspian Arena

Spoiler

[ This Saturday at 7PM EST ]

The occasion shall be one of great splendor and merriment, held in the most exquisite venue within the kingdom's realm. The feast shall be prepared by the finest chefs in the land, who shall delight guests with a rich variety of delicacies and exquisite wine. 

Following the feast, there shall be a grand bullfighting spectacle, featuring the most skilled and valiant matadors of the realm, who shall demonstrate their prowess in the arena and entertain the esteemed guests with their daring feats. 

As one in the trials for the esteemed position of Dame de Honor, it is with utmost urgency that I request thy presence, to ensure the success of this grand event, and to honor the Princess and her royal court. 

May thy journey be swift and safe, and may God's blessings be upon thee. 

Con el máximo respeto y admiración.
With the utmost respect and admiration, 

Isidora Antúnez 
Dama de Honor to Her Royal Highness, Princess Sofia

The Vicereine of Hyspia looks forward to the event! Preparing one of her finest dresses and crowns for the occasion.

Princess Sofia de Pelear looks forward to her Dama de Honors event in her honor! She primped and pampered, spending absolutely ages to pick just what she might wear for the occasion. 

Cesar Franciscito de Pelear will definitely be attending the event!

Aldrych raises a brow as he scans over the published missive, "It has been. . To long since I have visited Hyspia. . This is the perfect opportunity to check in with my Hyspian kin and enjoy their culture!" The man says speaking aloud his thoughts.

* Hanging on the notice boards in Haense and Hyspia *

"With heavy heart and grave announcement,

I, Isidora Antúnez, must cancel the bullfighting that was to be held in the honor of the Princess Sofia.

As much as I looked forward to breaking bread and reveling in merriment with thee,

I am struck with an ailment that leaves me unable to attend to my duties as host.

An announcement will be made once the event has been rescheduled.