Wanted - Heffer Demon

Zarsies

Circulated by way of cheap couriers and wanted boards in public spaces is a reproduced parchment printed in the utmost frugal manner bar a sketch. It depicts a hooved feminine form in peasantish attire, a bovine tail, black claws, a noseless and monstrous face, and a curling mantle of horns.

heffer_demon.png

Spoiler

Werewolf said "zar ur graphic skills sug so here take this" Q_Q THANK YOU FOR THE BETTER POSTER. Also huge thanks to Aelesh for getting art of the character done unprompted and gifting it to me, it's the whole reason I've been inspired to pick up her story again.

A rather roughed up brigand wandered through her usual lurking place. The devil plucked the peculiar wanted poster from one of the various mangled trees, "Dead?" she'd speak aloud scratching behind her horn with a frown, "Surely they do not expect a dead demon." The roughian pulled up her boots. The devil known as Akdmae pulled the poster from the tree, along with the other few that lay nearby "I wonder if they'll pay for ashes." The devil recited a familiar old phrase, "Ra’drakurz raht roknoth kuul ra’vaznan amol tul. - Just who are you Heffer Demon?"

"THAT THING IS STILL ALIVE?!" An ancient Woman almost fell from her chair after reading the wanted post. Such old and dark figures coming back to life were quite the worrying thought.

Spoiler

Chad Zarsies putting a bounty on his own character 

The Bull demon raises a spiteful salute to its bovine brethren, analyzing the poster. It yells to nobody in particular, "HAIL HYDRA!"

An Oyashiman looked at the poster, saying the only thing on his mind with bulging eyes; "GAZONGA!"