BULL'S POST: ANATHEMA EDITION

critter

"The pontiff is anathema, and his soul desires war and death."

Said Constantine picking up his blad once more

“What in the seven skies is happening?” Anton exclaimed as he read the special report edition of the paper. “It seems the war was ended too easily for some.”  Shaking his head in frustration he rereads it again to be sure he didn’t miss anything. 

Edited by Danjahb29

"You missed the part where... we got out. The vast majority of us fled with Heinrik... or like me- who stayed back and killed two Haense Azdrazi-Consorts before I too fled!" an ancient Adrian laughed as he dragged out the corpse of a slain enemy - bringing the trophy back to Adria.

Hali nods solemnly upon finishing reading the missive. "As much as I was looking forward to peace, I am glad a stand has been taken against the false duke."

Alysanne Serena removed her glaive from the chest of a Haenser Infantryman before hopping the walls out of Karosgrad. "Pious Canonist." She mused to herself seemingly disappointed. "Nothing more than snakes in the grass."

8 hours ago, chaotikal said:

"The pontiff is anathema, and his soul desires war and death."

Said Constantine picking up his blad once more

"Define the word 'anathema' for me if you are so quick to make a judgement regarding His Holiness's faith." Caius Godwin remarked.