The Canonist League

Shmeepicus

Yvian saluted his fellow comrades of Canondom "GOTT Mit Uns!"

Ledicort Vuiller would grin upon seeing the missive about the canonist league "How grand it is to see the Canonist Princes fighting side by side for what is truly good. Perhaps even in the bad comes the good" the man would pick up his axe, now he must join fighting.

"Ah realleh hope thi' ends quickly." Comments Raudraik as he picks up dusty bagpipes from a chamber in Lichtestadt as well as a sword.

"It was inevitable." The Eleanor muttered in response to the news, concerning the human masses. "To war."

"Oh wow! The Canonist world standing united against the Anathema again and facing him at Lower Petra - wonder where I've heard about this before!" Remarked Henry of Aaun, signing the Lorraine.

“Idiots” the Elfess spits from her mouth scoffing at this missive. “Buffoons even, they will fight each other, yet not see the true issue in hand. I guess they will die fighting, ironically.” The crown princess finishes reading preparing for the real battle.

Lucien d'Azor perks a brow at the news, surprised to finally see a military alliance between the Canonist Princes "Finally, the Canonists Princes have managed to reach an agreement towards this particular conflict. May this be the start of a new time of unity amongst our Canondom."

"Wer Rastet, Der Rostet!" Cheered Sir Ludolf, sharing a pint of ale with his allies in Balian.

"APRIL FOOLS!"

spoke Malik the Freak.

Markus Marie scowls as the Official Goblin Courier of the Adrian Duma declares a Canonist League against Adria! "And to think, I considered the warnings of Papozky! Violated holy ground- never again will I doubt my Duke, my papej!"

Gaius var Ruthern polishes his thanhic steel mace, ready to break some heretic bones. 

A Kortrevich lordling sighs, and makes to revise the typeset for his newspaper. 

Jan Jazloviecki stands with his whole House "United we stand" He said simply

From her desk within the Palatio Monterosa, Princess Lydia Antheia awaited news of how her words might inspire the faithful. She took exuding pride in the more dramatic language used.