CANONIST LEAGUE V. ADRIA

itdontmatta

Listened to this as I read the posts

@gusano @Shmeepicus @seannie @Beamon4

Two discrepancies:

- I brought up a staff mandated peace to admins before the Armistice was signed, and I also told both NLs (seannie and Beamon) that there would be one after they signed. 

- Not sure if tile_91 can be conquered immediately, you may have to take 93 first. Requires a discussion in admin meeting about which tile of Adria’s will be the capital.

14 minutes ago, itdontmatta said:

- Not sure if tile_91 can be conquered immediately, you may have to take 93 first. Requires a discussion in admin meeting about which tile of Adria’s will be the capital.

Aaun was prevented from building its capital on tile_91, assume the same rule applies to any other such nation?

14 minutes ago, itdontmatta said:

- I brought up a staff mandated peace to admins before the Armistice was signed, and I also told both NLs (seannie and Beamon) that there would be one after they signed. 

It seemed that with the recent developments, you have since decided, or plan to decide otherwise, leading to the League's publication of their warclaim.

IMG_3027.png

d59876f881f8914f63e80a09501579e2.png

3 minutes ago, seannie said:

-snip-

ba711b3ef478944257be6bb98b3d5a81.png

I need to discuss the tile issue & mandated peace with moderation and administration on our steps moving forward. I acknowledge that this is a highly contested issue, so I just want to make sure we get it right.

10 minutes ago, itdontmatta said:

ba711b3ef478944257be6bb98b3d5a81.png

I need to discuss the tile issue & mandated peace with moderation and administration on our steps moving forward. I acknowledge that this is a highly contested issue, so I just want to make sure we get it right.

Take your time brotha. (but not too long)

Moderation & Administration has come to a conclusion:

Given that I have already committed to Beamon & Seannie to enforce a staff-mandated peace at the end of the map, warclaims will not be permitted this time around. Our concerns center around potential disruptions to pre-builds, their use in the initial stage of next map, and other related factors. 

Nevertheless, I would like to propose a means of reconciling the fact that war claims are effectively prohibited. Therefore, the war-time aspect of the raid rules will still be enforced (burning/vandalism). However, for this particular conflict and this conflict alone, there will be a maximum cooldown limit of three days for raids (can be lower if you guys want).

Yeah I don’t mind retracting that at all. We’ll just keep normal raid rules on then. Does that sound okay?