8a36856b93d278349c33511d45a600f7.thumb.png.cdd4d102799ace0b23d0a0ecbbdeb9d8.png

[!] A missive would arrive by bird at homes throughout the Grand Kingdom of Urguan... not a door was spared. [!]

To arms! In the throngs of the night, and accompanied by a terrible shaking of the earth, Khorvad's servants the Mori have writhed their way under our feet... Now taking hold even within The Deeproads underneath the capital of Kal'Darakaan, seemingly aiming to siege and conquer our grand capital from within... avoiding the defenses of the main entrance. Most menacingly of all however was the beast under control of the Mori, that me and my company gazed upon as we investigated.... a massive centipede... so large it could nearly block the largest deeproad tunnels; and with it, it's spawn in the thousands which we were helpless to watch crawl into every crack and crevice within the caverns... A battle with the foe lies close on the horizon now.

As Yemekar's Pick, I call upon all those members of the Workforce to take up the hammers and chisels in defense of the capital! The Deeproads' defenses are few, and ancient by now. As such, I order those who work within the Workforce to ramp up the production of weapons, as well as to seek a meeting with myself, to discuss the efforts at fortification. Siege weapons are to be produced for the defense of the capital, and alchemists and enchanters are ordered to ramp up the production of fire based potions and enchantments to counter the threat.

The time for the dwarven kin to unite against the Khorvadic corruption that is the Mori has come, I call upon the legion to hasten it's recruitment and reorganization, as such will be vital in the coming fight...

For now it is advised that The Deeproads should be barricaded off, and no soul should venture within... When emplacements are added, such should be done in groups, certainly never alone.

Narvok Oz Urguan
Narvok Oz Ok Dwedmar

1084709265_YemekarsWorkforce-LOGO.thumb.png.d110d943716de98bb9116094725b5b7d.png

Tuzic Mossborn, Yemekar's Pick, Prophet of Ogradhad

"I WILL CLEANSE ALL CORRUPTION!" Garedyn took up his judicial gavel and began smithing weapons and cannons with it! "KHORVAD WON'T STOP JUSTICE!"

"Hmm oi got a strange case uf Dejavu... Its not de foirst toime dat Spoidah's Invaded Urguan on Almaris..." Zurghamli would say to himself while tending to his Tator Farm.

Ursus Grandaxe chuckles "A' Dragon would've beehn vereh useful nowh wouldn't et? Er a' foire mage, er evehn a' mastah smit'" He muttered as he overlooked the work from his sky cell