The Trial of Ursus Grandaxe

Terry

-TSi8JXdcWFnrFCUiYih9lhgOPX8fWXMYXzoi8wi4Vcv5UYuyN6KwKqj3Ik1Tg3Uqxb13jRHoDTXDyREctrLxp79ZmNyoCLQvuhNnlZ22Skr54qJzoGjnD6fRsb0OmLrErkAQXhP

15th of Snow’s Maiden, SA 123

April 6th, 2023

ᚠᚱᛟᛗ ᛏᚺᛖ ᚺᛁᚷᚺ ᚲᛟᚢᚱᛏᛋ

THE TRIAL OF URSUS GRANDAXE

ᚨ ᚷᚱᚨᚾᛞᚨᛪᛖ'ᛋ ᚨᚱᚱᚨᛁᚷᚾᛗᛖᚾᛏ

No matter the State of our Realm, no matter the revelations found does one thing remain known, that the High Court will never stop on account of our very laws being broken. 

So, on the matter of Ursus Grandaxe and his first trial’s disruption, the Magistrates Ulfric Frostbeard and Garedyn the Green sought to meet with Ursus, to oversee his retrial of Heathenism, and as such does the High Court reveal its ruling.

On the charge of Heathenism in the Second Degree, does the Court find the defendant NOT GUILTY.

However, on account of further questioning brought on during the retrial, did the High Court consider a new charge. On account of willingly meeting with enemies of our great Kingdom with the knowledge of such held, does the Court find the following;

On the charge of Conspiracy to commit Treason in the Second Degree, does the Court find the defendant GUILTY.

He shall be sentenced to five stone-days under house arrest, with further investigation pending.

NARVAK OZ URGUAN!

Signed,

hv7IdbtatgJLVmWYgE7Rl0BGZvQs4MGjRfkNvU5Nd2aD5ArXH7pF3DCxJRz54v5Mv2Wztu4y10ghhiGDyMmNtzbwj7PYgbUOv0CDnbRZ1DRBRJLtVYQnWKKnzdVPHxB0e5ZpR50bD9fCgye5_9yNIwM

Lord Chancellor of the Grand Kingdom of Urguan, 

Magistrate of the Grand Kingdom of Urguan

Great-Grandson of Rhewen ‘Papa Bear’ Frostbeard

ME4IjW8Emffj5wFOO4hXjkMSWDCMyr_uGmLW2qTLsv3xZF7lXqoxhEaCRx8AkOsFZn0ckV2tC0clnCrL6Y2u0KTKK-dw8p7i1wwrwMMxh1RzcBs7-BZEyQY2-z0WDxYGHo9EyS1zv8_I3ivt_DfyRic

High Prophet of the Da Kirkja Dverga

High Chief of Hefrumm

Grand Steward and Magistrate of the Grand Kingdom of Urguan

Ursus Grandaxe sits at home, looking out over the main square, to the Dwarves just out of reach to speak to