THE NORTHERN VOLUNTEERS

Mio

THE NORTHERN VOLUNTEERS

pSNj3OSN7o_R9mWx7zhvjjrVYM18Sv3FQajdYkjltKqnpkz71T2jacV59OLp7uNZGBTzaZBFHoK3P7BBR8ZaLh-DQzvCTHuERXAITsMKhrxZmPB-OwJyIZSY-Y-cp4WrYzEys6v6C8dUNoGcoDby3Cg

Issued by

PRINCE ALEKSANDR BARBANOV

On this 14th of Vyzmey ag Hyff of 472 ES

KRUSAE ZWY KONGZEM

VA BIRODEO E HERZENAV,

The world is on fire in the East and the West. Yet the North stands stagnant.

In the East, chaos reigns by hand of the anathema Duke of Adria whilst the West is assaulted by draconic and arthropodic forces. The Kingdom of Hanseti-Ruska has found itself overly preoccupied in these matters of human politics and the heartlands as a whole, albeit a righteous cause, worries still span elsewhere.

As a Prince; now nearly a man, I am still yet to receive my investiture as Grand Prince like my father when he was sixteen. I do recognise the need however to prove myself as worthy to my brothers in arms of Haense. There is much difference between he who commands, and he who leads. It is therefore by this matter that I set out on a quest to do so. I shall not falter in recognising the threats of the world, or turn a blind eye to the threats of the world over humanity’s squabbles. 

It is all our world that is at threat, for even a moment we must work as one to combat it - lest we be all overran. Therefore, I call upon the banners of the Brotherhood of Saint Karl, those loyal knights of the Crow Order and my friends to join me in assisting those of the West.

May our banners wrought of Black and Gold persevere, and the North stand stagnant on this threat no longer.

Spoiler

IV JOVEO MAN,

His Serene Highness, Aleksandr Otto Barbanov, Grand Prince of Kusoraev, Duke of Alban

Anatoliy Godunov the young page would write a letter as he sat at the festival to the grand Prince declaring his intentions to aid 

Spoiler

8c8aa20f2cb3ea2e13b7d2d2577d55ad.jpg

HOUSE BARUCH ANSWERS THE CALL

TO THE PEOPLE OF THE MOUNTAINS AND THE LAKES,

It is most inspiring to see a young figure of Haense, let alone the Grand Prince, willing to take action against a threat which plagues Alamaris as a whole; the Mori’quessir. Lake Voron has been surrounded by their forces as they claim the abandoned Mondstadt Keep as their own. While I am not of knightly status, nor hold a position in the Brotherhood, we must protect our homeland. I shall see to it that my kin will aid in any efforts that you propose, and so too will the men of my Greyguard.

May God guide us in battle to victory.

BY MOUNTAIN, RIVER, AND COAL,

Her Grace, Roslin Annastas Baruch, Duchess of Valwyck, Countess of Ayr, Viscountess of Voron, Baroness of Laval and Riveryn, Lady of Jorenstadt, Guardian of the Hanseti Coast

Audo Weiss recieved the missive from the hands of the young Anatoliy. Starting with a leisurely persuing, the speed on his reading quickly became brisk. He turned to his wife who took behind him, offering a faint smile, "Ea've something to attend to."

Viktor var Ruthern grips his quill with a frown as his eyes turn over the missive of the Prince. His mind races to the panic and chaos of the last battles he fought, and doubt briefly fills his chest. He squeezes firmly, until the quill snaps in two, and stands. He must be strong, and he must support his cousin.

Into battle. The Ruthern heir stormed out of his quarters, intent on collecting his axe and recruiting the efforts of his cousin Andrik, and his good friend, Mikolaj

@ReveredOwl @Demavend