The power to believe (In Wodonaz)

Lord_of_losers

High upon the mountain did one Wizardly woman sit as slow-swirling wisps of purple circled their form like a miniature vortex.

Communing with all that was, and all that could be, they reached into the door of their mind and opened it to the great infinity.

Surrounding them in the material world was incense of varying kinds that on their own would smell pleasant, but all together at once meant they were well harsh and shit.

Nevertheless, they meditated on... Eyelids closed over red eyes.

The scent of Lurinian wizard garden grown blueberry pack stained their breath with each slow exhale.

They opened their mind to those that would listen - to all Wizards of Almaris - and sent forth their psychic message...

This message would not come with the Wizardly Newspaper, no, it would come only to those truly understanding of Wizardry and its variety of hoshposh, poppycock and nonsense.

To the true WIzards, who believed in the power of Tea Leaves, Chicken Bones, Octograms and even the rare few still who clung to the Omniscope. To those that still had the power to believe in magic.

It came clearly, and projected itself with subtlety, whispering an undeniable 'truth'.

"Our Shamanic friends have for the longest time, to no-one's surprise, openly hated our Voidal Magicks... But I have come to a realisation. In my search to find common ground, I have realised there is a single common entity that we may use to unite us. I have spoken with Shamans, and been told of ONE who might understand our ways. The Spirit of Magic... He of many corridors, whispered smokes and giver of visions. He who grants innovation and sparks wonder. He who lives in a pineapple under the sea, or a house in the winding expanse of the Spirit Realms. Let us, then, True Wizards of Almaris, come together on common ground and say that if we must choose a patron Spirit of Wizards, let it be HIM."

"
PRAISE BE TO WODONAZ. SPIRIT OF MAGIC AND CHANGER OF WAYS. WODONAZ IS REAL, AND HE IS MAGIC."

The Wizard gave a long, drawn out exhale, and laid down upon the top of the mountain, and soon began to snore.

wodanaz.thumb.jpg.c5d2f9d9e79e255d194838600fcbb962.jpg

THE MIGHTY WODONAZ - WODON 

A shaman got this missive in his clinic room and laughed a bit "Mhm mages deez dayz"

The Shamanic Writers Basement would like to know your location and inflict extreme kazoo torture on your ear drums. 

Just now, ThatFunkyBunch said:

The Shamanic Writers Basement would like to know your location and inflict extreme kazoo torture on your ear drums. 

Spoiler

Looking forward to burning Wodanaz believers. I like the base idea but in reality if Wodanaz is not roleplayed right it will bring down thunder and fire. Voidal magic isn't apart of nature, and does not have a spirit. I highly implore you to have Wodanaz be a lesser of Arcane Knowledge beneath Theruz or Ixili. Even then Wodanaz would still not just be openly chummy with void mages because voidal touch means it can't claim your soul. For further questions seek out Divine, Aka, Panashaea

"I'll take any voidal mage to such a spirit and they'll learn why the shamans hate their kind quite fast. Assuming their soul survives, that is." The dark elf would state to a blank wall in her room.

[!] The bronze-colored Elven man stares at the missive with his characteristic blank expression upon his countenance, conveying no visible reaction to it's contents. After a few moments pass he merely shakes his head, crumbling up the paper and proceeding to stomp on it several times. He exclaims:

"Those who seek to poison CREATION with their egotistic arts dare construct a false idol to fortify their destruction? May their machinations be burnt up by the Eternal Sun, and their remnants washed away by Hesthor's pure waters!"

[!] Atemu then makes his way back to Krugmar, intent on doing a ritual of praise to the Blazing Lord.

An elf pulls a blanket over the Wizard as she snoozes.