Heed the Warning

JJosey

Just now, Werew0lf said:

“What lands of Amaethea?”, questioned Ithraides. 

Spoiler

sshh

"Not to mention, herself and her minions whisked away the azdrazi-loving von Draco's from Haense custody!" remarked Andrik.

"Blessed be the Sol Entente!" Ava Ranaleth cheered for the news, pleased to see such a message. For once her efforts were noted and brought to light.

“I do hope a war breaks out.” the man sighed as he read the notice. He moved to set his belt to the side of the room as he withdrew his sword from it. He stared into his muddied reflection on the polished blade, a grin creeping upon his face.

Kybal'Akaal cackles in delight, enjoying the iorny of this entire situation. 

"First my son, and now my sister.. How much will you seek to take?" A crimson haired woman murmured as her eyes trailed over the parchment, an owl ever watching from the shadows.

"I suppose they took my missive to heart."
Naele supports all forms of violence.

A writer is confused about her feelings about all of this; things are said, why should she not listen if they have a slim chance be true?

Leika examined the document that was so reminiscent of the one from approximately sixty years previous. "Another new treaty, another death threat--no talking, just fighting. The west does not alter. And our children will never see that shift as the world crumbles at the hands of mori, voidal terrors, and snakes. a shame, truly" eyes glanced  at the city she both hated and loved before going back to the safety meeting

"uell ito maruthiron." muttered out a white haired elfess as she writes furiously onto sheets of paper.