[PK POST] THE BURNING PASSION

Venerable Borys Jazloviecki rubs his eyes as August approaches the gates of the Seven Skies "I have waited far too long Augie, but it was worth it. You fulfilled your duty and my legacy is secured. Thank you old friend..." The old Lord Commander said with tears in his eyes as the two walked in to join the other dead Savoyards

Jan Jazloviecki couldn't believe the sad news that came from Adria and a single tear ran down his cheek "You are now with grandpa, rest peacefully." He signed the Lorraine and went to pray

A blonde in the west caught wind of the news one eve. A dear uncle not by blood but marriage so long ago, had finally came to rest in true, August fashion. She couldn't think of another way he could of died. Perhaps it was the Jazloviecki way to be caught in flames, remembered she. 

Melinda the Squire could not believe her adopted and disowned grandpa had finally died. Despite being mad at the old knight, she could not hold back tears. He was gone forever, and she could not apologize for the heated discussion they had. "Thank you for being the grandfather I never had..." she muttered moments before dipping her head into her pillow and falling asleep.

Aldrych weeps upon catching word of the death of August within Vortice, "Farewell August. . Farwell," The Gendik then questions to himself, "The darkness only seems to grow, when shall the light break forth once more?" 

A lone Jazloviecki from an age long past squirms, watching the events from afar on shaky knee. A huff escapes him and a few tears coat his cheek. "Be well, Uncle."

Sebastian Velho would raise a drink atop the heavenly gates which he manned in the Seven Skies, as Borys and, finally, August entered the grand hall!

Waclaw Jazloviecki lit a candle for the old man, holding back tears. The youth clenched his fist, determined to make it so the old warhorse did not die in vain.

Elsewhere in Almaris, an Oyashiman getting on in years in his own right closed his eyes, and gave a sad nod. “Aye, that’s the way they old bastard should’ve gone. Rotting in a bed was never his style. I’ll see him again before too long.” He then let loose with a coughing fit, barely contained by a handkerchief that was dotted with blood when pulled away.

Tylos II smiled as, at long last, his second favorite cousin (next to Borys) made it to the Seven Skies. 

"A very August way to go, at one hundred and nine years of age and on your own terms. Come along now, many of your old friends and relatives are dying to see you."

Wiktor Jazloviecki lit a candle for the soul of the departed August. "It was quite obvious your... end will be spectacular, but you have truly subverted all expectations, uncle" After the candle started burning, Wiktor retrieved a certain sabre- a blade August used for a good part of his life, which has been gifted to Wiktor by the Holy Sir some time ago. "I will make sure your legacy remains unshattered"

In the Seven Skies, Jindrich Jazloviecki welcomed his cousin with open arms. "Would you look at that!" He exclaimed. "One time you had me thinking you are going to stay down there forever. But now come, join us, Savoy awaits

Olivier de Savoie would finally hear of the passing of Sir August, the young man sitting at the stairs of the ruins of Savoy for a few moments holding a box of old cigars he had stolen from August in his childhood during one of their many talks.. A figure he had seen as a mentor was gone, a man he was hoping to rely on for years to come.. yet it was far to late now.. There was nothing more for him to do then to mutter a prayer before returning to the room within the runins he had layed claim to for himself. lighting one of the cigars as he'd think back on the found memories they had shared.