WRIT OF DISOWNMENT

tilly

WRIT OF DISOWNMENT

Penned by the Archduchess’ Most Loyal Servant, the Chanzlé, Sir Laurens Halcourt, Confirmed by Her Serene Grace, the Archduchess of the Petra, Renilde I

18th of Sigismund’s End 1919
qWVjzj3haZzxtqbBrxvCz_S3V4vZ35JXXlxSj0dAOnoHuBy5rdlPnB5ejWlXvKiTyvALja8dN1OdTON5ckU68xYDHn6NhA30Q1OnSZnHcSlr4QUdfGNh4tFEzsoMT_PSNdO_9opLrmHGBpMDRVJkIG0

-YP-zRROMDRTFXfCAVfOGqNdRI0U-Mpk4YZPAmXpgAo8JC69nixC8FaUnV_w7dITIvWjIdRUATPsB1TKPxvIcGt8nJxbarLysMp4PIzlRmJn0ZUZzQ8VRxVzxeULBnXHGlDJJ1lB8hEj7vVlU_35QaY

LET IT BE KNOWN TO ALL;

For rebelling against her sworn State and allowing the capture of her sister, the Archduchess – the rightful Matriarch of the House of Petra, Renilde I, does see fit to issue the disownment of her sister, formerly Dame Charlotte Roberta of the House of Petra.

Charlotte Roberta Petra is hereby expelled from the Commonwealth of the Petra, dissolving any and all titles/land arrangements that had been made prior. Due to his affiliation, the former Prince of Sedan, Frederick, shall also be subjected to these same terms.

Any and all titles for the Principality of Sedan under Frederick II given by the Commonwealth are hereby ordered into abeyance.

i9OacLxKOd92Ub7PdEqDk0gs1-8Ue0H-OAuYhYyG-UI3UKXDkwP9IlubAqSinJcmjsQMFyAUozotW5VhK33GW2Nbxqv3-6WbMJxa6VheHyY_9xUxCMROIAlCGJfEe6cK-3vYcF6zQmQwP1eN7thPQkY

IN NOMINE DE, 

HER GRACE, Renilde I, By the Grace of GOD, 

Archduchess of the Petra, Countess of Temesch and Moere

Sir Laurens wiped his blade after the inconclusive field battle and looked over to his best friend Renilde. "Thought I lost you there for a minute, wench." he chuckles, grateful that the Archduchess was safe and sound.

A disgraced Prince would smoke a cigar of ponderlot in the West, debating these terms. "They are brave, let's see their resolve."

Spoiler

da fuck they doin ova der - song and lyrics by Wavie | Spotify

A Frenchman reads the missive. "Now there are two Petrans rather than three." He comments.

Sir Paul contemplates his failure to kill the Archduchess. Moved by his heart, he opted to let a battle decide her fate, and then made his choice afterwards upon seeing her miraculously vanish with her cell completely intact.

"Not again," he remarked. "No such weakness again."

He rigorously beset his next task, considering his next actions.

"I do hope the Archduchess remains safe..."

"I keep my promise, Sir Valetin."
Marius Audemar whispered beneath his breath as he knelt before all those statues.

1 hour ago, excited said:

Sir Paul contemplates his failure to kill the Archduchess. Moved by his heart, he opted to let a battle decide her fate, and then made his choice afterwards upon seeing her miraculously vanish with her cell completely intact.

"Not again," he remarked. "No such weakness again."

He rigorously beset his next task, considering his next actions.

Charlotte exhaled a sigh, shaking her head towards Sir Paul. "If only she knew of Pa's writings, if only she knew of the vision of the Petra... perhaps then she might understand my choice to the side of you and Frederick. Perhaps she would have chosen peace at the meeting prior..." She simply gazed out the window of the keep, "Perhaps it is a new start for my father's vision, Paul? Nol? One tarnished for naught? Or perhaps I turn for the path you followed..." @excited

"Woah! Another rebellion!?" commented Ludmilla after accidentally stumbling upon the missive. "I'm glad she's got new guards protecting her." she moved her hand to her chest in a closed fist, nodding solemnly.

"Another betrayal, orchestrated by my aunt no less..." 

Albéric du Lac lamented as he read the missive, hand trembling with restrained anger.

"Worse still, Charlotte sought to indulge in kinslaying. Why must my family continue to disgrace themselves?!"

Hans, heeding news of the current state of Petra, sees prospect within the alpine region.
He writes to a friend. 

Somewhere an elfess enjoying tropical paradise forms a canga line with tribal halflings. “This is crazy. I can mark kinslaying on the bingo card!” She’d happily exclaim, drinking her virgin strawberry daiquiri.

"Ich wonder what side the mercenaries will choose, will they speak falsehoods und proclaim their 'undying loyalties' once more?" The Herrenmeister mused.

By the will of the Archduchess of the Commonwealth of the Petra, this writ shall be nullified and placed within the Salvian Archives.