The Legacy of the Bloody Fox

Pancho

3JaVPZ-ZSCJjo0aiRK91tkvHogAOxHPihX59x9AdxOSK5vMU1iG7MhYSoj8gbZPifaGXKCDdx6BjwEuFZdYFWGOdS-wFkFcdYtQAZQhoTnHfJEfVkWiO5IXxGa3ABIIuOcUUeHY2J8haKVcYHts4pZNnYvnktqPhoy0GRQhE4Od2UxKaRhBIlFi-I4P8NWlKoicWrKJrav7yEKW67ftyOUEA0uxQs7X_DL9yoNTF5QHMD-oM-WNINGCqhms0tmw2W1_tGZDkHyACZxnZEHwrJnWRaUgs6skg

PkSV_Ac2XBUawa1_FhKM4wz80X0cdznLtPG8F0Q7BOU8z3zhNMgBodah4RH3DQdhsTulQvHzMpe6cz_EnfGonllmOoFXa2KDt4NVAk2yXM_LOdY-YVyUEpYn5jpFDnHfiCoQA_yN7nEQi-3m

THE LEGACY OF THE BLOODY FOX

Published 24th of the Amber Cold, 123 SA

With growing concerns riddling Almaris, House Daesmon and the Principality of Celia’nor have decided to band together. From the Mori’Quessir attacks on neighboring nations, and the Voidal Tear plaguing the capital of Fi’andria, these two entities seek to set aside past tensions to confront these arising issues. Thus, under the guidance of the principles held dear by the deceased Bloody Fox, we solidify these agreements.

The outline of the accord is as follows;

• Princess Valyris Ibarallen accepts full responsibility for the death of Vallein Vuln'miruel

• Prince Kosher Daesmon accepts full responsibility for the war-mongering done under the era of Malinor

• House Daesmon's land will be considered a neutral ground where the blood of Celianorians cannot be spilled. [See next term for clarification]

• House Daesmon and the Principality of Celianor respect each other's territory and the laws enacted upon each of them, giving full immunity only to Kosher and Elliphas Daesmon and Valyris Ibarallen. Any laws broken by either party will be judged by a council to determine punishment.

• Unless given conclusive evidence, neither side will engage in hostile action unless a diplomatic route between the leadership of both parties comes to parlay.

• In addition, the two parties agree to aid each other in the hunting of dark spawn that plague the lands of Almaris.

• House Daesmon and the Principality of Celianor will not raise arms against one another, though they are not bound to help each other. Requests for aid may be raised, but are not obligated to be filled.

If any of these terms are broken by either side, the pact is considered null and void.

AY’PUERAN;

k0mCAprTVwWYYE7nh0RwS3-UWKaWh-MGzr-BE0supIKSFVIWMSwKMuM-VZG2WeNQjkbIRMgU_0W_n0ZLR9e0FPSTCaR22ibUy-X-Eb_jN1gp5FZjjpXeTaEfcELhyJh7BbilKZIHAkK2OA7Q

Kosher Daesmon, Third Prince of Amaethea, Patriarch of House Daesmon, Hand of Justice

isr41NZ61Qnr-7Dsqzhlnj1J9vbc2vwD68zpnNCNByHfdL3qi6zXPF3xYOCcno13vjITYk2WP5oRJz2ZSXplVOO9qOGm0JMYtH3mWbmZ8F87cpQkM3iV_e2u3-QLWyELpM_Orl8DgWh2S8lTnRZXpz98yAYWuSQNlR9CAYwdpOarFcPaDN7orJbZBA

Valyris Ibarellan, Princess of Celia’nor, Queen of Gladewynn, Princess of the Alders, Princess of Alderyn, High Empyrean Princess,  Sole-Proprieter of Gladewynn, Protector of the High Elves, High Magus of the Arcanic Court, etc.

Elliphas reads over the copy of the document that was shown to him "Hmm, well it seems that I must remain neutral." Elliphas then lets out a sigh, as he folded up the copy and stowed it away "Oh well, I do ne mind such a pact. I will oblige with your wishes dear mal'onn."

For those who choose to venture near the grave of the Bloody Fox, they may find the flowers seem to bloom a bit brighter and the grass a deeper shade of green as nature itself seems at peace. Though the wind would be brisk, whipped up in a sense of urgency. 

An aheral renders a wry smile.

15 minutes ago, Kanapes said:

Elliphas reads over the copy of the document that was shown to him "Hmm, well it seems that I must remain neutral." Elliphas then lets out a sigh, as he folded up the copy and stowed it away "Oh well, I do ne mind such a pact. I will oblige with your wishes dear mal'onn."

"OI Elliphas wha' does dis paper say- people keep showing it to me" calls a wild almost feral elf 

"We must remain together for the betterment of elvendom." The Princess remarked with a warm smile after having signed the publication.

"Good for them. Surely they need help from outside forces against the corruption of the voidal tear. May the peasants; my people be forever safe." Said an elder in her prayers, in a large camp. Much she was preparating against the upcoming menace of Lord Vlos and its Mori.

Auro'ra beams as her optics reached the end of the missive, the 'aheral taking a moment to skim over the contents a final time before extending the parchment to her siblings. "May this tree bear fruit." She utters.

Spoiler

@Cosmopain @Doorknob  @AirshipLox3056

Lady Ro'ya Nullivari offered a short nod as she concluded her perusal of the missive, sat comfortably within the grand estate that was Eld Roth. "'Tis quite promising." She commented to a passing servant.

Veralya Wynasul then clasped her hands together "How lovely..." the 'aheral commented, before tucking the missive away "I'm glad to know things are well..." She'd mutter, glancing out into the starry night sky from her coastal manor.

A certain elfess, normally known for her gentle and kind nature, suddenly received news of the details of Vallein's murder. While she was reading the missive, her expression shifted drastically from one of calm composure to one of hatred. Her long, pointed ears, which usually perked up with interest, now drooped down in sorrow and anger. "Impurity, theft, and murder of Larihei's flock are now too common among the traitors. But he supported them, tried to achieve peace, and so that's how they rewarded him..." She pondered over the missive for a while, unable to understand how one could be so monstrous. After making several notes, she enter the Silver Citadel, concluding "She is simply an ullral. That is beyond redemption."

"A great agreement indeed. ilMaehr'sae Ilkun'ehya." a Silver Elf noted! "Let us work together to defeat evil, then!"

"We riding with the Bloody Fox," says Numerian.