The Sun and Moon Pact

Wavey

The Sun and Moon Pact

Established on the 6th of The Deep Cold, Year 123 .S.A.

QJQsKEPzhUaSxDmdjk2fR1xkLQc_NYmhCCWTvF6pU9q8KMjZu8WfDZEkAZIzVDatM-WjcJRIqdUagKiZxmkCgPg5yDMrjuqZqfDfh2QUzrbEz7DjDdA2PJf43OpfXiQUlOlpt9CBZR6VZky4xmwqluAX8TS_LIIWw8p3lu_AGzLBA0LR7cLaevMJm47fWlR4ypeo752WHvTjWKgrylB1rUb73YGvEG62_jg4HAhQ6Yl9L8Dj1iLvVb07WyModrLqmiXT-g1exQSo-MrrDxLIEEzfUUXP_30aIytlt-VQLxVdfUnyVH7JoMoStO7fYu84hCgp8rgoYuH2ijSbZ-YKTnw1YBJWkOXfmhtXL5Do6rFj0NJoX-ZNF9O9Py3B4mkgMXEoiHWszBZw2L-cjTPw6zvWMtlhqNHsStnVTSWIgLztZCImKFMcPsPNYHou2aoHhl9dcq4Dwy2Mi9_pvQA3W8Et7SrMl9t0PnGTLl1Pycs_PjBG6COf5P_XBEVEtIm0s9u4VALTUs_WTCUmTLfZkQNenlZSRwpLpCpVrB7xY203o5CBB3ToCCUlNtpzZTXgI-mDh1lTVni6VZ1nNSlxoRXuibqw7dNwdEzD5q5eQMcI8_CUIdOs40CwmgANW_tUK7173kbQLjX2jB4zWrjTA2Q5rwAbvJXny3upx4YLfvsZpfkyI5Fd82v1nLfqaoqP_Lw00DAb8p5H7D8SphDDQtFcx20iAZL-E5G4iJWExswEyDs7hy4

PREAMBLE

The Crown of Amaethea, the Iron Horde, The Silver State of Haelun’or & The Kingdom of Balian hereinafter known as the Signatories extend one another’s hand in mutual friendship through a pact of non aggression and defensive alliance, known as the Sol Entente.

The Ashen State of Nor’Asath is hereby granted temporary membership, so that they may have the opportunity to be officialized into the pact at the unanimous vote of all official members. Refer to ARTICLE VI: ON MEMBERSHIP.

TERMS OF ALLIANCE

ARTICLE I: ON SOVEREIGNTY

I. The signatories hereby acknowledge each other's sovereignty claims and rights to the lands under their jurisdiction.

II. The signatories agree to regard and acknowledge their counterparts' individual laws, culture, and religion while within the jurisdiction of their respective lands. They recognize that denizens from all listed domains are subject to the respective laws in effect during visitation. If a subject from any of the listed signatories violates this clause, the signatories hereby agree to their counterpart's right to detain but pledge to deliberate before taking further action in order to reach an agreeable consensus.

III. Under the nations legislation, the Signatories will allow free passage for civilians and refugees through their respective territories.

ARTICLE II: NON-AGGRESSION

I. The signatories agree that no military action will be taken against any of their listed counterparts by any of their forces; this includes vassals and all endorsed factions under their jurisdiction. If this clause is violated, the agreement will be declared benign until further action is taken and the agreement is re-implemented through proper diplomatic means.

II. All non-hostile military exploits concerning any of the opposing signatories must first be deliberated upon by the involved parties.

III. No citizen of all involved domains may in any way be harmed regardless of their race, practices, culture and religion. Any exception to this clause must be unanimously agreed upon by all involved parties. Refer to ARTICLE I: ON SOVEREIGNTY, Section II.

ARTICLE III: ON DEFENSE

I. The Signatories will enforce a partnership between their domains and will not incite conflict among themselves or their allied forces. The Signatories agree that they are willing to aid each other militarily if they are threatened.

II. Should the nature of a conflict - in this case whether it is defensive or offensive - come into question or be unclear according to the assent’s agreed definition, all signatories pledge to hold a summit in order to deliberate on a decision. They pledge to adhere to the consensus. 

III. The definition of a defensive conflict, as agreed on by the signatories, is as follows…

•   A defensive conflict consists of one where the defending party did not strike the first blow, did not provoke the other nation and had war declared upon them.

ARTICLE IV: FREE TRADE

I. The Signatories pledge to take part in cultural exchanges between the nations' Monarchs in order to broaden understanding in both domains. Texts, scrolls, knowledge, and scholars may be traded in such exchanges.

II. Merchants assigned to manage their respective stalls will be granted free access into all to facilitate the management of goods. If this privilege is abused,  the pact will be rendered harmless until further action is taken and the agreement re-implemented through proper diplomatic means.

ARTICLE V: DARKSPAWN

I. The Signatories agree to unveil their knowledge of any and all darkspawn they may confront. They promise to lend any and all available resources to assist them in their fight against Darkspawn. They pledge to work together in the pursuit of this mutual goal.

II. The definition of a darkspawn, as agreed on by the signatories, is as follows…

• Anyone or anything aligned with Iblees and Azdromoth in any way. As well as those whose practices and intentions are nefarious or provoke environmental damage and bring harm to any and all descendants, regardless of whether nations, vassals, settlements, etc.

III. Joint hunts will be organized by the signatories to rid the continent of as many spawns of Iblees as possible.

ARTICLE VI: ON MEMBERSHIP

This article serves to elaborate on a probationary role granted to those wishing to join The Sol Entente, but have yet to be granted an official seat in the alliance.

I. Temporary membership is granted only at the unanimous agreement of all official members of the Sol Entente.

II. Temporary membership can be revoked at any time at the unanimous agreement of all official members of the Sol Entente.

III. A temporary member may be officialized into The Sol Entente at the unanimous agreement of all its formal members.

IV. A temporary member is not permitted a vote on any matter concerning the Sol Entente. They have a right to all other terms and privileges listed in the pact. 

ARTICLE VII: DURATION

This agreement will remain in effect indefinitely. Should leadership change on any side, the parties involved reserve the right to reevaluate this agreement as they see fit. Any changes to the terms of this agreement require the unanimous approval of all signatories. If one of them opts to depart the alliance, it will be done without complexity.

Signed,

Uell ito Maruthiran,

HER ROYAL HIGHNESS, Idril Sylvaeri, The V High Princess of Elvendom, High Princess of Amaethea, The Heart of The Sea, Warden of the Wild

Sohaer of  The Silver State of Haelun’or, Luthien Maeyr'onn

S3hA3Y8bJ3IxTBN3y5YHmPIryoEj_-Iya01xraH_xmdQes4ggLLcLxkqNbY15W2ro2hAF2M94qcjpJqgwEMHa5RBlaJH8CBaKv5nNDFvJ6i89y7UgLQLzuF3-dgzzY8P9CP0vbDYfHrXvJVjPsxJdEw

HIS ROYAL MAJESTY, Alexander I, by the Grace of GOD, King of Balian, Viscount of Eflen and Anatis, Baron of Brucca,Valens, Malenos and Ciavola,  Lord of Atrus and Monterosa, Protector of the Heartlanders and the South, etcetera.

Destroyer of Elysium. Lady of Nor’asath

Champion of Ogrol, Chosen of the Ilzgûlz,

the Brown, the Burned, the Mad.

TozxBjI7xFE9JHaz3XpbNVHeV57CflXxMP6krqpDoktS7CNNLeyN2vS2FIKXO1KCH-Ut2YdAqm6DJ_P8faErTIJm9Sost9yJp1aDtlxTzuLdcVZt4J3yFI7Sju7-wAJh3x5tqZe88nKn5896A2h0LHY

Primarch of Nor’asath, Primarch of the Mali’ker, Heir of Magara’lin.

AUKRAjzGx9XaEv-I7rxTpRllKW3YyjooD18i7Q3NJqOK0M7-tzOj7-nWqlUsGMmk1UpwD8GYFivwWK0bM148tn5TwdhH7iVFVotkXIhJYtt0kBwGYpjuLrT2YhG1ExbDFkZmnoVxMZK-caAGX9k-vMs

Borok placed his signature upon the document with a large grin.

He then made his way to Nor’Asath, ready to tell another tale of princess and dragons, with the help of a lot of green.

"This, is prospering," mused Idril Sylvaeri, a smile drawing to her lips

"Growth, what a beautiful thing," Luthien's lips curled to a smile as these words were whispered under her breath, lowering the quill that occupied her fingers just moments prior. Finally, glancing down at her signature, the elf nodded, "May we all continue to prosper"

An old man would look over the listed parties.. Elves, Orcs, Humans? HIGH ELVES AND DARK ELVES?

"What kind of weird alternate reality did I wake up in?"

"One earned through spears of bronze, silver tongued, large desires, and huge privilege. A ladly affair. Larihei The Mother smiles on us, the blessed below the sun" Replies a high elven hoplite to an old man. "Maehrsae Hiylun'ehya"