HE WHO CANNOT TAKE A PUNCH.

xMuted

XcMGN96V81uy8QnWbJIryND7q7B8nAdA_-BI3JlvUUuQHSigY6lBXg3e9b-L9Tg63CtA7J6wRLDLWNx89HCFs9xhRLLPlkNzKT_suNjxUcms9-dooA0IPO264mvQVzuTGpvurjf83uxPc-ijT1dR7iU

-------------------------------

HE WHO CANNOT TAKE A PUNCH.

------------------------------

It has come to my attention that my kinsmen Durorn Ireheart has presented me with terms he came up with whilst drunk out of his mind. As I, Sigrun Ireheart am an understanding person I have decided to give him time to rethink his decision. I shall not be stripped of my Gryphon's feather and mindlessly kill elven nobles because of my kinsmen's questionable decision making.

I look forward to Durorn sobering up and letting me remain in the clan when he comes to his senses. After all, Durorn is a great warrior. Surely a previous Grand Champion should be able to take a punch. 

Should me and Durorn not be able to settle things, I look forward to my fellow kinsmen looking to take away my Gryphon's feather. I expect this to be tried in honourable one on one combat. 

Signed, 

z5Qem_3MZJqDvKOgwF7U8Pt2_NtDNcEYmoShVMH-aScoCOmzqsFsxA6PR9d9C481bx_HGPtr5m-ydxcZO6FjYQGgq1xoSfEm3JI5jFYmrixvKqfhZkt8kO1u5cUO-aKiz6lFMqJ4JRfJQ3QfmF-U_5A

Chief Asketil Blackroot looks at the letter as he turns to his nephew "dwed tha act like 'uman 'ooligans, wer be tha self-respect? shaming 'imself, 'is clan, adn 'is clan fatha publicleh. A' 'ope ye learn frem thes lad, a dwed tha onleh thinks ef themselves es doomed to be manipulated by Khorvad even ef they might net see et."

[!] A missive is posted to the front of the Ireheart Clan Hall:
“Perhaps Sigrun cannot read, the terms are to do your trials or be stripped of your clan. If you claim you do not want to act like an Ireheart, then you can very well not be one.” 

Signed,

Durorn Ireheart

2 minutes ago, mateolog said:

Chief Asketil Blackroot looks at the letter as he turns to his nephew "dwed tha act like 'uman 'ooligans, wer be tha self-respect? shaming 'imself, 'is clan, adn 'is clan fatha publicleh. A' 'ope ye learn frem thes lad, a dwed tha onleh thinks ef themselves es doomed to be manipulated by Khorvad even ef they might net see et."

Renlak Blackroot nodded along, smoking a fat joint of cactus green "Yeh, oi agree oncle.. Khorvad frives off dah weak willed natureh of dah selfesh dwed"

"Kjellos preserve us..." The Ireheart beserker let out rubbing his Temple, He loved Sigrun as a Brother but knew his duties to his clan. But would he ever consider forcefully taking away Sigruns feather? That very feather he climbed to the nest of a veroscious Gryphpon for? Time shall tell. For now the Dwed was highly conflicted with the whole ordeal. 

Kor'garr the Clanless lets out a snide chuckle at the ongoing drama within the underground courts of Ireheart.

"Juzt as foolizh az zoggyng Bakir dah Beerdlezz, awl uv dehm. Dah dwed zhuld juzt keyve en daht entire clan hawl agh bi dun wyth zuch globbizhnezz." The grey orc then ponders upon the nature of this 'Sigrun'. Perhaps they are more agreeable and honorable than the rest? He pens a note to himself, a reminder to offer an interview sometime in the future.

Spoiler

Will this be in the Kaktuz Weekli? Perhaps...