5 Month Anniversary-ish, AMA

PrimnyaQuorum

Hello! I'm Prima, I'm a college student and I've been around LoTC for about 5 Months now - Still playing my first character and having a blast!

Final's week sucks. AMA

Glad to hear you’re enjoying <3 map changes are always an interesting event!! I’m sure you’re gonna like it. 

also good to luck for finals!!!! 

Howdy- I’ve got a question for you, or three actually.

1. Which lore piece immediately caught your attention when you first joined?

2. Now that you’ve settled and started to flourish, which piece intrigues you the most now?

3. Non-server related question, do you play any other games- If so, which?

1. What's it like being the Smartest Doctor in the North?

2. What is your favorite rp moment

3. What do you think about black holes? (Seven words or less)

39 minutes ago, Gemini said:

Glad to hear you’re enjoying <3 map changes are always an interesting event!! I’m sure you’re gonna like it. 

also good to luck for finals!!!! 

Thank you! It's always some major test or major project - I'd like a regular week of testing but at the end of the semester for once.

I've thoroughly enjoyed the end of map eventline so far - as someone who's never heard of Asulon or a Mori'Quessir before this all started it's been super interesting learning about them from both a IRP and OOC standpoint.

30 minutes ago, Moribundity said:

Howdy- I’ve got a question for you, or three actually.

1. Which lore piece immediately caught your attention when you first joined?

2. Now that you’ve settled and started to flourish, which piece intrigues you the most now?

3. Non-server related question, do you play any other games- If so, which?

1. Honestly, I'm a very big space nerd so I drifted right towards Voidal Magic - specifically, Voidstalking. It's very hard to quantify something like the Universe in a way that makes sense and carries the proper weight of what exactly it means to be several Billion Light-Years across, and seeing something that plays into that vast emptiness in a bit of lovecraftian/space-horror way tickled my brain the right way. The idea of reaching into the infinite and having something reach back was such a cool idea when I first joined, and it honestly still is.

2.  This is a bit tricky - Voidal Magic as a whole still has my interest as I did when I first joined. It feels very open - there's lots of different ways one could go about playing a Voidal Mage and it's honestly difficult for me to pick a single page to sit down and read. If I had to pick something that wasn't the Voidal Magic Sub-Forum as a whole, it's this creation story for the Dark Elfs. I find Spirit Lore as a whole interesting as well, I just haven't quite gotten as deep into it as Voidal Magic - which is to say I haven't quite gotten past the first few general explanation pages for Spirit Lore

3. I used to play VALORANT pretty competitively - I infact used to run a collegiate team. More recently I play Overwatch 2 and Warhammer 40K: Darktide, Along with VTOL VR - Nothing like 4 incoming missile alarms blaring to wake you up

27 minutes ago, Bethinwonderland said:

1. What's it like being the Smartest Doctor in the North?

2. What is your favorite rp moment

3. What do you think about black holes? (Seven words or less)

1. Quite Fun!

Spoiler

Haus will be riding this ego tripping relevation until his eventual death.

2. Honestly I've had Quite A Few so it's hard to pin down one. It would have to be one of my first encounters - A very young Haus went with his recently 1-armed father into a different dimension/realm/place and met The Great OwlA creature that struck a deal with Haus's Father after it toyed with him a bit and threatened a 7 year old Haus with several lifetimes worth of death and suffering, Thus starting a war with a brand new Haeseni family and a Owl God, and kicking off Haus as a character. Nothing quite shapes a life like that! I am super thankful for @SethWolfand @Werew0lffor that encounter - It was super fun as one of my first interactions on Haus and it gave me a solid foundation to build Haus up as a character.

3. YOU. They are Very Complicated and Interesting.

Side Note: Writing Forum posts at 3AM is hard

1. Do you like cookies? (only one correct answer)