THE CHARITY SERVICE OF THE 4TH PONTIAN

exogens

As written by the Count of L’Arbre d'Or 

THE CHARITY SERVICE 

OF THE 

4TH PONTIAN 

Anno Domini, 1920

To the Citizens of the United Kingdom of Aaun and our Canonist Brethren,

Before I go further into this missive's main topic. I wish to give out my condolences to every single pious Canonist in regard to the passing of my dear Uncle, his holiness Pontian IV. He has lived a wonderful life, and I admit, despite being tainted with the curse of the ‘void’, he has been nothing but supportive and clear with my good intentions, and I shall always remember him for the good man he was. In his honor, I am proud to announce, with the aid of GOD and the Crown of Aaun that I, Sir Emir, Count of l’Arbre d’Or, have decided to start a Charity Organization, named by His holiness, as the 4th Pontian Organization to keep his legacy around for many years to come.

The goal of the 4th Pontian Organization is to compensate for every damage, specifically limbs, and organs without any charges as long as the causes were a noble sacrifice, a bad omen, or from heart-breaking diseases.

This Organization is a one-man organization for starters, and there are no acquired earnings. However, donations from people who support this selfless will would always be accepted and appreciated. Any donations will be put to good use, to purchase materials for the organization.

What the Organization would do: 

Provide Atronach Legs, feet

Provide Atronach Arms, hands

Provide Automaton Arms, hands

Provide Automaton legs, feet

Provide Automaton eyes

PTSD and phobia consulting

Depression curing and Suicide Prevention

More services are to be added in the future after a few years and long hours of research.

To whom would the Organization serve?:

Every official Citizen within the Census of the Kingdom of Aaun

Those who follow Canonism as their religion

Citizens from allied nations of the Kingdom of Aaun

Those who did noble work.

Anyone that has been given approval with good reasoning by the Organization Leader.

To whom would the Organization NOT serve?:

Those with a criminal record

Those who lost their limbs due to crime committing

Those who idiotically lose their limbs on a yearly basis with little to no care.

Heretics, heathens, and other ungodly folks

This Organization is mainly run under the management of the Aaunic Crown, and those who do not fit the requirements above, may still contact the Organization and ask for permission. This is because everyone deserves second chances, however, if your request has been denied, you may still pay a fee in order to receive your limbs back, if there are no issues with it.

Additional Notes: Telekinetic Limbs would rarely be given due to how dangerous they could be in the wrong hands. Thus it will be given only to those within high ranks of military and knightly orders.

GOD BE WITH US,

The Right Honourable, Sir Emir of the House D’Arbre, 

Count of Pacidia, Viscount of Merville, Baron of Endor,

The Destructor of Horrors

Master of Logistics and Rear-Admiral of The Aaunic Royal Navy

The Grandmaster of the Nexus

Cardinal Teodosio approves of the service upon hearing the news looking at his missing left arm.

“An honourable man, he is - the Count of Pacidia.” Sir Ludolf mused, once.

“The children of GOD bargain the use of the forbidden? Believing any who know the Father to be capable of torment in the mind? Oh how they’ve fallen-“

The wretched Priestess turns, directing a tattered limb in direction of another.

“Summon my Crows, we must observe this heresy and prepare to bring ABSOLUTION, weave ourselves into the herd, and swallow the swine from within its sty, free the people, repent.” 

Fabian Kortrevich is remarkably pleased to have found a new philanthropic endeavor.